Windows 10: I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11

Discus and support I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been looking for a way to get the arrows on the scroll bar to appear by default rather than a vauge bar. I have already turned on "Always Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick_335, May 21, 2024.

1. I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11

I've been looking for a way to get the arrows on the scroll bar to appear by default rather than a vauge bar. I have already turned on "Always Show Scrollbars" in my accessibility settings.

:)

Patrick_335, May 21, 2024

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11 tpu.png

anticlutch, May 21, 2024
  3. Octopuss Win User
    Scrolling the window

There's a scrollbar on the right side of the program window, right? Just like in any other window when the contents are more than what the window can display. If you click on the up/down arrows, the window scrolls up/down a little bit. Now there is a bar inside the scrollbar which you can grab and use it to scroll the whole thing any way you want. If you click inside the scrollbar, BUT not on the grabbable bar or the arrows, the window scrolls up/down by large amounts. This is the standard Windows behavior. In GPU-Z however, doing so works indentical to clicking on the small arrows.

Omg I can't really express myself in english.

P.S. Yes this is nitpicking *Smile I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11 :)

Octopuss, May 21, 2024
  4. slozomby Win User

I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11

Scrolling the window

what he's saying appears to be:
    in gpuz when he clicks the scroll bar its acting like he's clicking the arrows. its not doing the pageup/page down that most other windows do.

slozomby, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11

1. I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11 - Similar Threads - can't scroll bars

2. I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my scroll bars to have arrows in windows 11: I've been looking for a way to get the arrows on the scroll bar to appear by default rather than a vauge bar. I have already turned on "Always Show Scrollbars" in my accessibility settings....
  3. how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix my arrow scrolling?: I use my keyboard arrows to help my scrolling since it can be a bit of a hassle to use my mouse to click on the scroll down button on the screen, and the page up/down moves too muchlately, however, I hit something on my keyboard on accident I think and now there's a text...
  4. how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix my arrow scrolling?: I use my keyboard arrows to help my scrolling since it can be a bit of a hassle to use my mouse to click on the scroll down button on the screen, and the page up/down moves too muchlately, however, I hit something on my keyboard on accident I think and now there's a text...
  5. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  6. Arrow keys not scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone gotten these black bars in palace of the scroll bar, and missing drop arrows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wizard926e [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3q24a/has_anyone_gotten_these_black_bars_in_palace_of/
  9. scroll arrows not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scroll arrows not working: My scroll arrows do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-arrows-not-working/4678ac9a-baa0-4d16-93e8-34abbd7c06bb
  10. All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar

in Windows 10 Support
    All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar: Just recently all of a sudden my Windows 10 Is experiencing problems when I try to scroll any window that has a scrollbar. When I scroll down it continually scrolls back up on its own, this happens whether I'm using my mouse wheel or if I actually physically grabbed the bar...