Windows 10: I can't get my touch screen to work.

Discus and support I can't get my touch screen to work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joel Quire, May 21, 2022.

1. I can't get my touch screen to work.

I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware SpecsI can't get my touch screen to work. :processor: IntelR CeleronR CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz 1.83 GHz Installed RAM: 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID: C374F8B3-8981-4BAC-9DB0-CFA7B887B88D Product ID: 00326-00746-98420-AAOEM System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this displayThese are copied fr

:)

Joel Quire, May 21, 2022
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, May 21, 2022
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, May 21, 2022
  4. I can't get my touch screen to work.

Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, May 21, 2022
Thema:

I can't get my touch screen to work.

1. I can't get my touch screen to work. - Similar Threads - can't touch screen

2. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  3. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  4. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  5. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  6. I can't get my physical or standard keyboard to work. only the touch screen is accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my physical or standard keyboard to work. only the touch screen is accessible: help me I can't get my touch screen off and my physical keyboard to work instead. what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-physical-or-standard-keyboard-to/fa479784-9c6c-4c42-b31c-26de9713b267
  7. I can't get my physical or standard keyboard to work. only the touch screen is accessible

I can't get my physical or standard keyboard to work. only the touch screen is accessible: help me I can't get my touch screen off and my physical keyboard to work instead. what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-physical-or-standard-keyboard-to/fa479784-9c6c-4c42-b31c-26de9713b267
  8. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  9. Why Touch Screen Can't working ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Touch Screen Can't working ?: Yesterday, When I Open My Laptop. I Try To Touch Screen it's Can't Working And I Feel Very Poor In This condition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-touch-screen-cant-working/45ab8753-490a-430f-881c-add633af13fb
  10. How do I get my windows 10 touch screen to work

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my windows 10 touch screen to work: how do i get my windows 10 touch screen to work I tried the touch mode I went to the settings nothin has worked please I need help * Original title: windows 10...