Windows 10: I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

Discus and support I can't get my windows 10 32 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 but it is still showing as windows 7. The whole desktop is still the same but the upgrade software says it took? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DewanSimon, Aug 5, 2021.

1. I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

I upgraded to windows 10 but it is still showing as windows 7. The whole desktop is still the same but the upgrade software says it took? Please advise.

:)

DewanSimon, Aug 5, 2021
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2021
  4. pepoluan Win User

I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

1. I can't get my windows 10 32 bit - Similar Threads - can't bit

2. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  3. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  4. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  6. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  7. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?: I have a PC with Intel 12th gen CPU. I need to install 32-bit Windows 10 on it, but whatever I do, it doesn't let me install. I have tried legacy MBR and UEFI GPT and failed to install 32 bit on both of them. I have tried all the online solutions that exist, like turning off...
  8. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?: I have a PC with Intel 12th gen CPU. I need to install 32-bit Windows 10 on it, but whatever I do, it doesn't let me install. I have tried legacy MBR and UEFI GPT and failed to install 32 bit on both of them. I have tried all the online solutions that exist, like turning off...
  9. Why can't I install Windows 10 32-bit on a modern PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What do I do if I can't get upgrade my pc from 32 bit to 64 bit EVEN if it has a 64 bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I can't get upgrade my pc from 32 bit to 64 bit EVEN if it has a 64 bit...: What do I do if I can't get upgrade my pc from 32 bit to 64 bit EVEN if it has a 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-if-i-cant-get-upgrade-my-pc-from-32/b58b19aa-5d54-4d7f-bd3e-8f1b6c2c8eeb