Windows 10: I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

Discus and support I can't get my windows 10 32 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 but it is still showing as windows 7. The whole desktop is still the same but the upgrade software says it took? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DewanSimon, Aug 5, 2021.

1. I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

I upgraded to windows 10 but it is still showing as windows 7. The whole desktop is still the same but the upgrade software says it took? Please advise.

:)

DewanSimon, Aug 5, 2021
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 5, 2021
  4. pepoluan Win User

I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

I can't get my windows 10 32 bit

1. I can't get my windows 10 32 bit - Similar Threads - can't bit

2. Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.: I really need to change the default format on my Yakomon microphone. Here is a screenshot: See its greyed out?Here is a screenshot of my pc information:...
  3. Can't update windows 10 64 bit - Error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows 10 64 bit - Error 0xc0000005: Research on this topic says that it could be drivers or bad file/sectors on the hard drive. Here's what I've done so far:Using the Lenovo support website, I've updated all drivers and BIOSInstalled an M.2 drive and cloned it from the C: drive, then booted from it. Still get...
  4. can I play 64 bit game or I can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can I play 64 bit game or I can't: [IMG] submitted by /u/No_Literature4328 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2sjzg/can_i_play_64_bit_game_or_i_cant/
  5. Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit: I am seeking for help what to do to fix the problem with my operating system of Windows 10 64-bit version. I did try to backup or restore in Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, recovery, backup. I was going to refresh my operating system and in that way I will not...
  6. Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit: I am seeking for help what to do to fix the problem with my operating system of Windows 10 64-bit version. I did try to backup or restore in Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, recovery, backup. I was going to refresh my operating system and in that way I will not...
  7. I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones: My headphnoes are stuck in 16 bit 48000 Hz and i cant increase them...how can I make the setting not grayed out ?? https://imgur.com/a/U36J6Sm...
  8. I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc

I can't setup windows 10 64-bit operating on my pc: The last my week my windows 10 64-bit operating system has been corrupted because of some malwares.Then I've taken my pc to mechanic and he installed windows 10 32 bit in my pc, although my my pc supports 64 bit.So, now I'm trying to change my windows from 32bit to 64 bit....
  9. Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine

Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine: I have an Asus E410MA which came installed with 64-bit Windows 10 in S Mode. I took this out of S Mode, and am now running Windows 10 Home. Unfortunately, I have some programs which will not run on 64-bit Windows. I know that 32-bit programs are supposed to be able to run...
  10. 64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs

64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs: 64 bit versions of apps I want to install say something like "64bit windows is required" and "this version will not work on your computer. Please download the 32 bit version instead.". The messages are also blurry. [ATTACH][ATTACH] System Type: 64-bit operating system,...