Windows 10: I can't get my windows 10 PC to recognize my bluetooth earbuds or Alexa.

Discus and support I can't get my windows 10 PC to recognize my bluetooth earbuds or Alexa. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; They connect as devices but do not show up in the output box for my speaker choices. This only happened in the past few days. Echo Dot and Phillips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeGB, Sep 11, 2020.

1. DeGB Win User

I can't get my windows 10 PC to recognize my bluetooth earbuds or Alexa.

They connect as devices but do not show up in the output box for my speaker choices.

This only happened in the past few days.

Echo Dot and Phillips SHB4385 wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

:)

2. Bluetooth and Earbuds

I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with
    Windows 10. I have even connected to earbud holding case to my laptop and it does not recognize the earbuds. My wife got a set too and her ipad connected immediately. Can anyone help me? Thank you

CliffordTolosa, Sep 11, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 11, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't get my windows 10 PC to recognize my bluetooth earbuds or Alexa. - Similar Threads - can't recognize bluetooth

2. How do I get my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer?: Hello, I'm having some trouble getting my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer and could use some help, please?The earbuds do connect and pair, and appear by name AKG N400 NC TWS in the list of 'Other Devices', but I'm not getting any sound out of...
  3. How do I get my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer?: Hello, I'm having some trouble getting my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer and could use some help, please?The earbuds do connect and pair, and appear by name AKG N400 NC TWS in the list of 'Other Devices', but I'm not getting any sound out of...
  4. How do I get my bluetooth earbuds to work with my Windows 10 desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  6. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  7. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  8. Window's won't recognize my earbud's mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window's won't recognize my earbud's mic: I already attempted to check if it was hidden/disabled, and it isn't, it's just not there. The mic is working as I use it on my phone constantly. submitted by /u/Ashalcath [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device: Hey guys, I just got my new bluetooth earphones (Samsung Galaxy Buds+) but I can't connect them to my PC. The thing is, I managed to pair them but when I try to connect them it says either "Couldn't connect" or "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...