Windows 10: I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...

Discus and support I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I forgot my password on window 10 how can I make from a window 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by manhuntkiller6, Jun 6, 2019.

1. I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...

I forgot my password on window 10 how can I make from a window 7

:)

manhuntkiller6, Jun 6, 2019

2. Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 6, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk...

1. I cant get on my laptop don't know the password how can I make a window 10 password disk... - Similar Threads - cant laptop don't

2. don't know the password to get into a hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    don't know the password to get into a hp laptop: I have used HP Laptop. I don't know the password. Do I go and I was trying to reset the p cI have used HP Laptop. I don't know the password. Do I go and I was trying to reset the PC.And I got to The page, it says troubleshoot a click on it. And it goes straight to advanced...
  3. don't know the password to get into a hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    don't know the password to get into a hp laptop: I have used HP Laptop. I don't know the password. Do I go and I was trying to reset the p cI have used HP Laptop. I don't know the password. Do I go and I was trying to reset the PC.And I got to The page, it says troubleshoot a click on it. And it goes straight to advanced...
  4. How can I access my passwords when I don't know my window password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my passwords when I don't know my window password?: Since Microsoft basically took over my computer I can't access my saved passwords. I need to know the windows password but I never had one. My late husband probably knew it but I can't ask him anymore. This is really bad because I can't use my computer to do so many things I...
  5. How can I access my passwords when I don't know my window password?

How can I access my passwords when I don't know my window password?: Since Microsoft basically took over my computer I can't access my saved passwords. I need to know the windows password but I never had one. My late husband probably knew it but I can't ask him anymore. This is really bad because I can't use my computer to do so many things I...
  6. How can I access my passwords when I don't know my window password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Apparently I don't know my passwords, how can I circle this?

Apparently I don't know my passwords, how can I circle this?: I was on a BSOD loop for hours until the PC could at last move past it and somehow update. Then it came to check into it, says PIN isn't working anymore for some reason. I then try logging in with the same password I had for years and says it's wrong. I reset it on my phone...
  8. Apparently I don't know my passwords, how can I circle this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apparently I don't know my passwords, how can I circle this?: I was on a BSOD loop for hours until the PC could at last move past it and somehow update. Then it came to check into it, says PIN isn't working anymore for some reason. I then try logging in with the same password I had for years and says it's wrong. I reset it on my phone...
  9. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66
  10. I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?

I don't know my primary password, how can I change it?: I don't know my primary password, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-primary-password-how-can-i-change/99a2de26-5dab-4d84-bd94-eef6594d8f66