Windows 10: I can´t get out of selective startup

Discus and support I can´t get out of selective startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to get out, because in this kind of boot the cursor is loading constantly and the CPU is high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidPrimavera, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I can´t get out of selective startup

I want to get out, because in this kind of boot the cursor is loading constantly and the CPU is high

:)

DavidPrimavera, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 21, 2019
  3. OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 21, 2019
  4. I can´t get out of selective startup

Windows 10 Startup

Hi Yossif,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

This issue might occur some of the Startup setting got corrupted.
    I suggest you to try performing Start up repair and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

I can´t get out of selective startup

1. I can´t get out of selective startup - Similar Threads - can´t selective startup

2. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  3. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t get my messages: I`m on a dating gay site called ****. I pay every month to get messages and chat. Recently i`m not able to see my messages or able to chat after years of being able to. Is windows 10 blocking this or what. please help if you can.thank you....
  4. Can`t get my messages

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup: When I select "normal startup" in System Config it always reverts back to "selective startup". All the boxes in Advanced T. S.have been cleared. I have read on this forum I'm not alone with this issue and isn't really a problem. My question is if I select the " make all boot...
  6. Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t get FH4 Multiplayer to work: Hey, Since yesterday, i can´t get FH4 to work properly so i tried to update it but no update was available After that i tried to update my windows 10 but i got an error [ATTACH] It says:" An error has occured. Try opening the settings again later." That actually scares...
  7. Why can´t I log out from outlook.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can´t I log out from outlook.com: Hi, I have had this issue for a long time and now I can´t stand it anymore and I need help with it. I use www.outlook.com and for a very long time the issue is that, when I click to the right my profile pic to sign out, 9 of 10 times this little square pops down as usual but...
  8. What do I need do next to get out of Selective Startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I need do next to get out of Selective Startup?: This PC had Win 7 / Win 10 dual booted on it at one time. The system failed after trying a upgrade and repairs around June 2019. I ended up loosing Win 7 Product key after trying to make many repairs for about the 5th time. It has not worked right since then. Lost years of...
  9. Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several errors and i can´t install or get actualizations: I cant download anything from the Windows store, neither get upgrades of anything, This is what i´ve got and what i´ve done: Firsti got a red sign that im missing important upgrades but i always end up with the error 0x80070424, I do have theTrustedInstaller.exe file, I...
  10. can t figure it out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    can t figure it out: how do i hook my acer aspire Z-3-600 with windows 10 to my tv with hdmi hook up i did the duplicate screens and change the resalution but i can t get nothing on my tv thanks 38790