Windows 10: I can't get out of the Bios.

Discus and support I can't get out of the Bios. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Gutierrez, Dec 22, 2023.

1. I can't get out of the Bios.

Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually but to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing. So I've set everything back to default. Btw I think I might have been 2 updates behind if that's anything worth noting. Windows 11.

:)

Jonathan Gutierrez, Dec 22, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 22, 2023
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Dec 22, 2023
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

I can't get out of the Bios.

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 22, 2023
Thema:

I can't get out of the Bios.

1. I can't get out of the Bios. - Similar Threads - can't Bios

2. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access windows or bios or startup repair: I had a power cut in my house and after it came back i ran my computer but it gave me blank screenEven before the loading screen that tells me to press f11 for bootable options Attempted solutions:Removed cmos battery for 10 mins thrn reinstalled it againRemoved each ram to...
  3. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access windows or bios or startup repair: I had a power cut in my house and after it came back i ran my computer but it gave me blank screenEven before the loading screen that tells me to press f11 for bootable options Attempted solutions:Removed cmos battery for 10 mins thrn reinstalled it againRemoved each ram to...
  4. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.: Recently upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and now my Windows is deactivated. I have seen others have a similar problem and they were asked to provide this photo. Also, I am having trouble connecting to a Microsoft representative. I already tried troubleshooting....
  6. Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.

Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.: Recently upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and now my Windows is deactivated. I have seen others have a similar problem and they were asked to provide this photo. Also, I am having trouble connecting to a Microsoft representative. I already tried troubleshooting....
  7. Windows can't access UEFI after converting to BIOS and Disk gets Invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't access UEFI after converting to BIOS and Disk gets Invalid: Summarized - I was trying to install Windows 24H2 on my old Acer Aspire V5-571P, which previously installed Windows 11 23H2 smoothly. However, I'm now encountering "operating system not found" errors. I've tried using Ventoy to create a bootable USB, changing BIOS settings...
  8. Windows can't access UEFI after converting to BIOS and Disk gets Invalid

Windows can't access UEFI after converting to BIOS and Disk gets Invalid: Summarized - I was trying to install Windows 24H2 on my old Acer Aspire V5-571P, which previously installed Windows 11 23H2 smoothly. However, I'm now encountering "operating system not found" errors. I've tried using Ventoy to create a bootable USB, changing BIOS settings...
  9. TPM 2.0 enabled in bios, but not detected. Can't update to windows 11.

TPM 2.0 enabled in bios, but not detected. Can't update to windows 11.: Hey everyone! While trying to update to Windows 11, Windows did not detect my TPM 2.0, so I went to enable it in my BIOs and it was already enabled. However, it is still undetected by Windows. Any help to get Windows to detect it? I'm using: Ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 3070, 32 GB...
  10. TPM 2.0 enabled in bios, but not detected. Can't update to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM 2.0 enabled in bios, but not detected. Can't update to windows 11.: Hey everyone! While trying to update to Windows 11, Windows did not detect my TPM 2.0, so I went to enable it in my BIOs and it was already enabled. However, it is still undetected by Windows. Any help to get Windows to detect it? I'm using: Ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 3070, 32 GB...