Windows 10: I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe

Discus and support I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know if I'm crazy or just misinformed but I need an answer one way or the other about 8wekyb3d8bbwe. From now on "IT" refers to 8wekyb3d8bbwe.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 82abnman, Mar 4, 2020.

1. 82abnman Win User

I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe

I don't know if I'm crazy or just misinformed but I need an answer one way or the other about 8wekyb3d8bbwe. From now on "IT" refers to 8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I have tried doing clean installs several times but every time I notice a quick flash of a command prompt screen then the install acts like it's installing a secondary set of windows, sort of like a root kit. On my Dell M4500 there's a blue light that comes on during boot up that should go off after install but it doesn't, it used to before the appearance of "IT".

When I look at the activity mgr. there are duplicate programs running in the background with a number next to it. "IT" creates super tokens for itself in a systematic way to take over my machine and create trusted installer powers for files that need to be deleted to get rid of "IT".

When I use Edge "IT" creates bogus web pages thru Bing, I know this because I would go the developer options and check out the site and it would show at most 15 plus and counting script errors. It has gotten to the point where I can't trust anything I see on my machine.

I did a file explorer search on "IT" and turned up over 6,000 instances of "IT". I have run off line defender scans but it always says complete after only going thru 3 quarters of the files and always showing different file counts when run back to back. Also that flash of the command prompt screen would be seen in the background.

I've done sfc and DISM online and off line, each time there would be the flash of the command prompt screen to where it seems like "IT" has complete control of the results "IT" wants to produce. "IT" has attached it's self to my user account'

No matter what I do trying to download Windows "IT" is always there. I was first alerted to it when IE11 would start popping up a screen that would force me to choose it over Edge and you couldn't close the prompt.

I don't even know if this is going to be read by anyone in the community because this could be just another bogus web page put up by "IT". I'm at my wits end I really need someone to help me. I don't know very much about Windows I do need help.

Best Regards,

:)

82abnman, Mar 4, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 4, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

Hi,

If your using Internet Explorer then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open internet Explorer.

• Press Alt + T + O + T.

• Uncheck the option “Warn me when closing multiple tabs”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe - Similar Threads - can't rid 8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  3. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  4. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  5. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  6. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  7. Download I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download I can't get rid of: I have an download I can't get rid of? I tried to remove it in the control panel I can't find it. I tried to wipe my computer it can't wipe my computer. This download is annoying every time I turn my computer on it comes on I don't know what to do now?...
  8. I can't get rid of an app!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...
  9. Have 3 I can't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have 3 I can't get rid of...: Hello Sprite, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile Since you want to get rid of all built-in apps, you might see if using step 2 in OPTION FOUR of the tutorial below may be able to help. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option4 Your system works...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. 8wekyb3d8bbwe what is it

3. Edge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

4. windows communication apps 8wekyb3d8bbwe