Windows 10: I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it?

Discus and support I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have already tried deleting this account, but the account settings never show up when I try to access them. I tried restarting the mail app in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tcris, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Tcris Win User

I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it?

I have already tried deleting this account, but the account settings never show up when I try to access them. I tried restarting the mail app in settings and I even deleted it and reinstalled it, but the email was still there. I can't access any emails from it either, I try to sync it but it just said last synced 18 days ago.

:)

Tcris, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it? [​IMG]

I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it? [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 31, 2019
  4. I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it?

Deleting emails in Windows Mail does not delete emails across all mail clients?

I have setup my gmail account in Windows 10's standard mail app.

I would like to make it so when I delete, read, or otherwise modify an email in the Windows 10 client, for that to show across all my other email reading devices.

For example: When I delete an email on my iPhone, it also is already deleted when I open the mail app on a mac.

Currently, reading an email or marking it as read does not sync. Deleting an email also does not sync.

I would like to be able to delete an email on Windows 10 Mail, and have it be deleted across all mail clients, or read and email or so on.

How do I enable this?

DCIndieDev, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it?

1. I can't get rid of a windows 10 mail email because it wont go away. How can I delete it? - Similar Threads - can't rid mail

2. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  3. Pop-up that I can't get to go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up that I can't get to go away: I have a pop-up that won't go away. It shows up when I log in and wants me to enter my password to continue using icloud. It autofills my old ID and asks me to insert my pw. I can't change the id to my current ID. I've already worked with Apple, and they have reviewed...
  4. how can i make it go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make it go away?: i need someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-it-go-away/29f5a9e5-39a7-4ade-aafa-53f94c85aaac
  5. how can i make it go away?

how can i make it go away?: i need someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-it-go-away/29f5a9e5-39a7-4ade-aafa-53f94c85aaac
  6. How can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  7. Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away: I have an unread email, I've looked in all my addresses and nothing is there when you filter by unread. I tried restarting pc, closing app, even did a thing that involved removing inbox from favourites and readding. Nothing worked. Anything I can do? submitted by /u/Mamba28...
  8. Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?

Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?: I have a gmail account that I use with Windows 10 mail. I'd like to shut down that account, but still want access to those emails/folders. Do I lose everything if I cancel the gmail account? If so, how can I backup?...
  9. I can't send email because I can't get the correct settings for outgoing mail. I was on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't send email because I can't get the correct settings for outgoing mail. I was on...: Was on Verizon email. I migrated to aol still using my Verizon.net email address. I bought a new computer and can't send email. I was able to receive email by using imap.aol.com but nothing I have tried works for outgoing mail. I have tried every variation of smtp.verizon.net...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of mail that wont go away