Windows 10: I can't get rid of an app!

Discus and support I can't get rid of an app! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DenitaArnold_800, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I can't get rid of an app!

I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash.

I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then it says that it didn't uninstall properly. I'm very angry. Mostly at myself. What can I do? Her's screen shots

I can't get rid of an app! 83a01078-bc5a-40a7-bd8c-d79ea9c37c3c?upload=true.jpg I can't get rid of an app! 8617128e-da44-4a73-baa1-ec5a28f41a40?upload=true.jpg

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Jun 19, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can't get rid of an app! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't get rid of an app!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get rid of an app! :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

I can't get rid of an app!

1. I can't get rid of an app! - Similar Threads - can't rid app

2. Can't get rid of Photos App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  3. Can't get rid of Photos App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  4. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  5. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  6. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  7. Can't get rid of potentially unwanted app - NoxPlayer

Can't get rid of potentially unwanted app - NoxPlayer: Hello, I hope someone could help me. As you can see from this image below, I'm trying to select an action towards this potentially unwanted app, NoxPlayer. However, whatever action I choose, it doesn't go away. Actually, I have uninstalled the app long time ago July 2020,...
  8. Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps

Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps: Hi, My windows defender display 3 'Potentially Unwanted Apps' but while selecting remove option it won't do anything. I looked inside the directory it says items are but there wasn't any with that name. Kindly, let me know how to fix. PFA the SS. [ATTACH] Thanks....
  9. Download I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download I can't get rid of: I have an download I can't get rid of? I tried to remove it in the control panel I can't find it. I tried to wipe my computer it can't wipe my computer. This download is annoying every time I turn my computer on it comes on I don't know what to do now?...
  10. I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe

I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe: I don't know if I'm crazy or just misinformed but I need an answer one way or the other about 8wekyb3d8bbwe. From now on "IT" refers to 8wekyb3d8bbwe. I have tried doing clean installs several times but every time I notice a quick flash of a command prompt screen then the...