Windows 10: I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

Discus and support I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamaraVeliz, May 6, 2021.

1. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These notifications are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?

:)

SamaraVeliz, May 6, 2021
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

anti virus

-

Usually you would receive links/complete instructions/receipts via email...

Be careful what you buy (hopefully you didn't pay for any obscure antivirus product...) and especially from which sites.........

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, May 6, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 6, 2021
Thema:

I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

1. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications - Similar Threads - can't rid anti

2. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  3. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  4. hi I can't get rid of the virus Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcl.H

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi I can't get rid of the virus Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcl.H: affected items: amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exeMicrosoft Defender shows more and more threats of this type after each reboot. Third-party antiviruses do not find anything....
  5. hi I can't get rid of the virus Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcl.H

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi I can't get rid of the virus Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcl.H: affected items: amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exeMicrosoft Defender shows more and more threats of this type after each reboot. Third-party antiviruses do not find anything....
  6. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  7. Can't get rid of current threat notifications

Can't get rid of current threat notifications: I am running windows 10 64-bit. Over the last few weeks when I go into my Virus and Threat protection it keeps showing the same list of current threats, and it recommends taking the necessary action. So, I try to do that and it just scans my system and shows no threats...
  8. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  9. Anti virus not getting updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anti virus not getting updated: I am getting the message your antivirus is managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-not-getting-updated/36c86f9e-7959-4f6e-abb0-d213377c4fb3
  10. Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium

Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium: Recently I downloaded a freesoundrecorder software and since then I have been having a number of virus issues : - Upon starting up my laptop, a blue colored chrome tab called chromium automatically opens - A software called chromium seems to have installed itself in the...