Windows 10: I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

Discus and support I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamaraVeliz, May 6, 2021.

1. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These notifications are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?

:)

SamaraVeliz, May 6, 2021
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

anti virus

-

Usually you would receive links/complete instructions/receipts via email...

Be careful what you buy (hopefully you didn't pay for any obscure antivirus product...) and especially from which sites.........

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, May 6, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 6, 2021
Thema:

I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

1. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications - Similar Threads - can't rid anti

2. I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't turn on Windows defender anti virus: My windows defender anti virus is offline and I am not able to turn it back on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-windows-defender-anti-virus/e0ee207f-7223-4aba-9688-5bf1e59462e1
  3. How do I get rid of a notification on the desktop I can't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a notification on the desktop I can't open?: [img] - - - Updated - - - I don't seem to be able to add text to my last post. A friend has the above on her computer (Windows 10 Home) . I can't open it and I don't know what it upgrade it is giving us a message about. How do I troubleshoot this issue? 162640
  4. Can't get rid of current threat notifications

Can't get rid of current threat notifications: I am running windows 10 64-bit. Over the last few weeks when I go into my Virus and Threat protection it keeps showing the same list of current threats, and it recommends taking the necessary action. So, I try to do that and it just scans my system and shows no threats...
  5. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  6. Anti virus not getting updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anti virus not getting updated: I am getting the message your antivirus is managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-not-getting-updated/36c86f9e-7959-4f6e-abb0-d213377c4fb3
  7. Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium

Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium: Recently I downloaded a freesoundrecorder software and since then I have been having a number of virus issues : - Upon starting up my laptop, a blue colored chrome tab called chromium automatically opens - A software called chromium seems to have installed itself in the...
  8. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  9. Can't get rid of Virus & Threat protection message

Can't get rid of Virus & Threat protection message: I am running 64-bit Windows 10 and all of a sudden, I noticed in my Windows Security the Virus & Protection cant be opened and it says in red: "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." This has happened before and I was able to fix it somehow but it...
  10. Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications

Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications: Hi all, I have Windows Firewall disabled. I know this and it has to stay that way. I use a lot of AV apps that will not function with it on, even with exceptions. In any case, I keep getting toast alerts saying it is disabled and I can't get rid of it. I had Action...