Windows 10: I can't get rid of password requirement ?

Discus and support I can't get rid of password requirement ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BoB2021, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:57 PM.

1. BoB2021 Win User

I can't get rid of password requirement ?

I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was installed over Win 7 ?? Thanks

:)

2. MarttiND Win User

Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

3. Enable Require password on Wake up Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest disabling and
    enabling
    the Require a password on wakeup settings on your power plan
    by following the steps below:

• Open the Advanced power settings for your current chosen
      power plan
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
    • Set the Require a password on wakeup settings to Yes
      or No, and click on OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  4. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT

I want to GET RID OF THIS STUPID PASSWORD REQUIREMENT MY SON SET UP ON THIS ?????COMPUTER. HE IS IN BOOTCAMP AND I AM READY TO TAKE A HAMMER TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 ****. I NEVER HAD A PASSWORD REQUIREMENT ON ANY COMPUTER I HAVE HAD SINCE 1984. ALL THE
    SUGGESTIONS ON YOUR BLOG OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS DAMN THING DON'T WORK. HOW ABOUT GIVING ME A SOLUTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

mauriceTherrien, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:59 PM
Thema:

I can't get rid of password requirement ?

1. I can't get rid of password requirement ? - Similar Threads - can't rid password

2. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  3. I want to get rid of the Admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of the Admin password: i hate UAC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-the-admin-password/579bc49c-6b99-4a73-9975-2a39b13c92fd
  4. How do I get rid of a microsoft account that I can't remember the password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get rid of a microsoft account that I can't remember the password: I have a microsoft account that I have never used. It is tied to an e-mail address that I don't have access to anymore since Cableone cut me off when I changed to ATT Uverse. How do I get rid of this account and open another one with the correct information....
  5. Getting rid of all passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid of all passwords.: Hello, I'd like to ask how to get rid of the need of typing Microsoft account password while starting up my computer. I want my computer to start up and log me in. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now I'm stuck with the need for typing a password after start up. I...
  6. Download I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download I can't get rid of: I have an download I can't get rid of? I tried to remove it in the control panel I can't find it. I tried to wipe my computer it can't wipe my computer. This download is annoying every time I turn my computer on it comes on I don't know what to do now?...
  7. I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe: I don't know if I'm crazy or just misinformed but I need an answer one way or the other about 8wekyb3d8bbwe. From now on "IT" refers to 8wekyb3d8bbwe. I have tried doing clean installs several times but every time I notice a quick flash of a command prompt screen then the...
  8. I can't get rid of an app!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...
  9. Getting rid of a BIOS password

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting rid of a BIOS password: I bought a new HP 470 G5 Probook and while I was setting it up I came across how to add a password and thinking it would be the password for Windows 10 I entered one . Now when I boot the machine I have to enter this password plus the PIN number for 10 - is there anyone who...
  10. getting rid of password at Log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    getting rid of password at Log in: Tried all instuctions on getting rid of password at Log in but failed Anyone with helpful ideas Thanks 11736