Windows 10: I can't get spellchecker to work

Discus and support I can't get spellchecker to work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Minerva, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:42 AM.

1. Minerva Win User

I can't get spellchecker to work

Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome setting problem? It used to work OK on Windows 7 on my old laptop.... *Confused

:)

2. Ray.TJ Win User

Spellchecker doesnt work

Original Title: Spellchecker

I have had spellchecker on my quick access toolbar for some time and it has worked well. Recently I have been writing in Welsh and English changing the language setting as appropriate. I know there is no Welsh spellchecker but when I go back to English
    the spellcheck appears not to work giving the 'complete' message when clearly there are errors in the text. Help please!

Many thanks

RayTJ

3. Fred22 Win User
    Spellcheck doesn't work

The spellchecker doesn't work at all as I stated in my original post my spellcheck does not work no matter where I'm writing...Facebook, OpenOffice, here on this forum. Watch this: 7y6654tghj. The nonsense I just posted didn't get redlined. No matter where I am spellcheck does not work. Where do I find the option for turning on and off spellcheck in Chrome (recently downloaded so I assume latest version.) Thanks for your replies and I hope we can get this issue resolved.

4. Desiree Yau Win User

Windows 10 Spellchecker not working

To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time you encountered this problem?
    • On which application are you trying to use spellchecker?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:43 AM
Thema:

1. I can't get spellchecker to work - Similar Threads - can't spellchecker

2. Can't reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't reactivate windows 10: Hi, I just bought new laptop and connected my previous account with it. But it says I can't reactivate because there is no licence linked to my account, but there is. I installed the same windows 10 (Home). What can I do?...
  3. Can't set Photoshop as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't set Photoshop as default: I have Windows 10 Home version 1803 (OS Build 17134.407. Until I got the update 1803 for Windows, Photoshop was always my default and it worked perfectly. Photoshop itself works just fine, but Windows will not allow it to be the default. I have tried to set Photoshop...
  4. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists: I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also can't delete the...
  5. Can't boot after reinstall of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after reinstall of Windows: My original version was Windows 7 Home Prem OA and I am installing Home Pro It installs, I get to the desktop. I can then install software, updates etc, but if I resart it hangs on the 4 blue windo panes and rotating white dots. I am installing to a 125GB SSD which I...
  6. Can't run Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't run Windows Defender: Win Defender Security Centre lists my Virus and Threat Protection as disabled. The message reads "Your Virus & threat Protection is managed by your organization." This happened a month ago and was resolved when I thoroughly removed Malwarebytes, though it and Win Defender...
  7. One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..: Hi, We have a bunch of PCs at home, but just one can't connect to a server. All the other PCs on the networks connect to themselves, and the server without trouble. Just one PC can't (Win 10). The PC in question is running Win 10 Home, the server is running 8.1 (don't ask...
  8. This App Can't Run On Your PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This App Can't Run On Your PC: My computer lately has not been able to run any and all .exe files for some unknown reason. Every time I try to open a .exe file it gives the error "This App Can't Run On Your PC". I have tried using the system registry to fix the problem with no results. Any suggestions...
  9. Can't Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10

Can't Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10: On my Windows settings for devices, I select Bluetooth and Other Devices and press the plus sign at the top that says Add Bluetooth or other device, then select Bluetooth. After that it immediately says it couldn't connect and that I must turn on Bluetooth but there is no...
  10. After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device: After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device if someone can tell me how can fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-my-windows-i-cant-hear-nothing-in-my/b3e39a5a-a5f6-4b03-aaa3-efdde89a4c59

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80d03805