Windows 10: I can't get spellchecker to work

Discus and support I can't get spellchecker to work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Minerva, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Minerva Win User

I can't get spellchecker to work

Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome setting problem? It used to work OK on Windows 7 on my old laptop.... *Confused

:)

Minerva, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ray.TJ Win User

Spellchecker doesnt work

Original Title: Spellchecker

I have had spellchecker on my quick access toolbar for some time and it has worked well. Recently I have been writing in Welsh and English changing the language setting as appropriate. I know there is no Welsh spellchecker but when I go back to English
    the spellcheck appears not to work giving the 'complete' message when clearly there are errors in the text. Help please!

Many thanks

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Fred22 Win User
    Spellcheck doesn't work

The spellchecker doesn't work at all as I stated in my original post my spellcheck does not work no matter where I'm writing...Facebook, OpenOffice, here on this forum. Watch this: 7y6654tghj. The nonsense I just posted didn't get redlined. No matter where I am spellcheck does not work. Where do I find the option for turning on and off spellcheck in Chrome (recently downloaded so I assume latest version.) Thanks for your replies and I hope we can get this issue resolved.

Fred22, Nov 8, 2018
  4. I can't get spellchecker to work

Windows 10 Spellchecker not working

To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time you encountered this problem?
    • On which application are you trying to use spellchecker?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

I can't get spellchecker to work

1. I can't get spellchecker to work - Similar Threads - can't spellchecker

2. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  5. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  6. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  7. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  8. I can't login to any Microsoft services

9. I can't login to any Microsoft services

10. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80d03805