Windows 10: I can't get spellchecker to work

Discus and support I can't get spellchecker to work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Minerva, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Minerva Win User

I can't get spellchecker to work

Hi all, now for my second query. On windows 10 the spell checker is not working. I've checked settings and it is switched on. Is it a Google Chrome setting problem? It used to work OK on Windows 7 on my old laptop.... *Confused

:)

Minerva, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ray.TJ Win User

Spellchecker doesnt work

Original Title: Spellchecker

I have had spellchecker on my quick access toolbar for some time and it has worked well. Recently I have been writing in Welsh and English changing the language setting as appropriate. I know there is no Welsh spellchecker but when I go back to English
    the spellcheck appears not to work giving the 'complete' message when clearly there are errors in the text. Help please!

Many thanks

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Fred22 Win User
    Spellcheck doesn't work

The spellchecker doesn't work at all as I stated in my original post my spellcheck does not work no matter where I'm writing...Facebook, OpenOffice, here on this forum. Watch this: 7y6654tghj. The nonsense I just posted didn't get redlined. No matter where I am spellcheck does not work. Where do I find the option for turning on and off spellcheck in Chrome (recently downloaded so I assume latest version.) Thanks for your replies and I hope we can get this issue resolved.

Fred22, Nov 8, 2018
  4. I can't get spellchecker to work

Windows 10 Spellchecker not working

To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time you encountered this problem?
    • On which application are you trying to use spellchecker?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

I can't get spellchecker to work

1. I can't get spellchecker to work - Similar Threads - can't spellchecker

2. newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.: A client got a new intel Nuc. He logged on with his Microsoft account and I then setup two local accounts for 'public' and admin use. Neither of the two local accounts is visible on the logon screen. If I hit 'Other user', and select password, it asks for an email...
  3. Shutdown shortcut can't use F4

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown shortcut can't use F4: I want to know if it's possible to make a 2 key shortcut like Alt F4 to shutdown the computer. I can't use Alt F4 as the F4 key is mapped to screen share so if I dont want to use the mouse I end pressing winduws key plus x then tab down to sign out and shut down which seems...
  4. Can't log in!!

Can't log in!!: I just bought an Acer Swift Laptop. Went through the whole set up. Did the fingerprint and set up a pin. I didn't make any changes. I am now getting this screen. How do i login?! It won't recognize my fingerprint. Tells me to enter a pin. But I get an error message! [IMG]...
  5. Can't print test page to network printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print test page to network printer: I just got a new PC with Windows 10 OS. I've never used Windows 10 before. Anyway, I'm trying to print to a Canon MF8350Cdn color printer and am having some real problems. I've installed the latest drivers off the web and my PC can see the Canon on my local network, but when...
  6. Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. I upgraded windows 10 s to windows Pro, for i needed to install other applications, but after installing Windows Pro, the software will not allow me to install other applications,, so how do i disable the window 10 pro features, so i can install...
  7. can't scroll task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't scroll task manager: steps to reproduce the problem open task manager click on more details if its not go to performance tab decrease its height till it has two scrolls for the two sections hover over the right section (CPU, Memory, …) and try to scroll what is expected to happen the right...
  8. Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException: Hi, every body. Facebook app is throwing this when I try to log in. [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-cant-connect-due-to/0f8d0da4-0a23-4079-926b-fcd407927790
  9. Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking

Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking: Hello, I have a bit of problem and would appreciate help. I booted into safe mode without networking and now i can't login, I am stuck here, I already tried Shift and restart>Troubleshoot>Advanced options>Startup settings and then i press restart then f5/5 to enable safe...
  10. Can't find downloaded apps on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find downloaded apps on my device: Hello. I downloaded two apps from microsoft store but I can't find them anywhere on my device. When I tried to download them again, the dialog said I already own the apps, but I just can't seem to find them on the device. What shoud I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80d03805