Windows 10: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open

Discus and support I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-microsoft-stoe-ap-to-open/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SteveRoberts1947, Jan 7, 2019.

1. I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open

can you help

:)

SteveRoberts1947, Jan 7, 2019
  2. BritGrit Win User

Install will not proceed without manually uninstalling unsupported Ap.

However - Ap (Roxio BackupMyPC) is NOT installed. It does not appear in the list of installed programs, OR anywhere in the registry OR in any file on my PC. ????

Any suggestions ? :-(

BritGrit, Jan 7, 2019
  3. ap on windows 10 desktop opens than reverts back to desk top, however when I open ap in Edge runs fine. What is wrong here?

The ap opens from Tile, buffers without showing messages (Facebook) and reverts back to desktop in Windows 10. However FB runs fine when queried in MS Edge. This doesn't seem to happen with other aps. Any suggestions on how to fix?

thanks.

Robert Waller, Jan 7, 2019
  4. I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open

1. I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open - Similar Threads - can't Microsoft Stoe

2. Can't get Microsoft windows store to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Microsoft windows store to open: I need help getting my computers Microsoft windows store to work and show. I've tried everything I've found on internet such as wsreset, troubleshooting, powershell admin commands including with no restrictions, and i have no idea what to do now. I can't figure out how to...
  3. Can't get Microsoft windows store to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Microsoft windows store to open: I need help getting my computers Microsoft windows store to work and show. I've tried everything I've found on internet such as wsreset, troubleshooting, powershell admin commands including with no restrictions, and i have no idea what to do now. I can't figure out how to...
  4. I can't open Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Photos: it doesn't open when I click it and whenever I try opening a photo I get an error The app didn't start I tried to reinstall but still not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-photos/8cc8829a-1419-43ca-8e32-adbfb6232c64
  5. I can't get Microsoft apps to open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get Microsoft apps to open: I can't get microsoft apps to open, whenever i try running Alarm's and Clock or Minecraft: Windows 10 edition it opens for a few seconds and crashes, I tried to restart my pc a couple times, doesn't work I tried doing some scans but they didnt seem to work I checked...
  6. How do i get permission to open a download ap

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get permission to open a download ap: I have been using Eudora for over 20 years. I have had windows 10 for several years and have had no problems until this week. 1.When I open Eudora get an error message: something about an exception, i can't read the whole error as it flashes so fast and disappears before...
  7. How can I open a .JPG file with Photos ap.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open a .JPG file with Photos ap.: I have always been able to open .JPG files with the PHOTOS app. For no reason that I can understand, attempting that now results in a blank screen. When I change the open all to PAINT, the .JPG file opens immediately. I would much prefer to use PHOTOS to open .JPG files....
  8. Can't download aps from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download aps from store: Unable to install apps. When I try to download a pop up screen with the wrong email address and a space to enter password after selecting install. Below that is the message "The password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account". I select...
  9. microsoft windows 10 mail aps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft windows 10 mail aps: This problem as been with me along while will try and explain Logon to the windows 10 mail aps Account exists Password box I have deleted the account number of times but password box still as a old password of 16 Characters still there can any one help Thanks...
  10. Microsoft Store Ap

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Ap: I can't get it to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-ap/46221a71-c594-46b3-812c-d424785c3204"