Windows 10: I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...

Discus and support I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I used to open my desk with my facial but somehow it stopped working. Can anyone provide me with an option? Thanks. * Moved from Community... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Hector LAndujar, Mar 14, 2020.

1. I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...

I used to open my desk with my facial but somehow it stopped working. Can anyone provide me with an option? Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Hector LAndujar, Mar 14, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't... [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Mar 14, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Mar 14, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...

1. I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't... - Similar Threads - can't Hello computer

2. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...: Please hellp me fix my speaakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-but-i-cant-get-my-speakers-to/4b08af31-6db3-4ec6-90b4-64b0a8c3a09c
  3. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...: Please hellp me fix my speaakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-but-i-cant-get-my-speakers-to/4b08af31-6db3-4ec6-90b4-64b0a8c3a09c
  4. I can't get Google on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Google on my computer anymore.: The message says something about the command-line sxstracel. The side by side configuration has failed. I have Libro Office on my computer. Google use to work but now it has suddenly stopped. What should I do?...
  5. I can't get Hello Windows to work.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get Hello Windows to work.: HP worked with me over an hour. Had a huge windows update. Still nothing. I found this in Device Manager/Biometric Devices/Windows Hello Face Software Device: "ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000". This is a new HP Pavilion. Any suggestions? They said Microsoft could...
  6. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  7. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  8. can't get my emails anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get my emails anymore: my email says out of date when i try to fix it nothing happens then i go to manage account to change password and it is not there so i can't change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-emails-anymore/c20111f7-65cc-454d-b5ad-d5698fa0b5af
  9. Cortana "I can't seem to get the internet working..."

in Cortana
    Cortana "I can't seem to get the internet working...": Cortana is basically offline and can't respond to anything. I'm up to date, Win 10 1903 build. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-i-cant-seem-to-get-the-internet-working/6d044da3-8905-4f61-b7e0-769984207859"
  10. Can't get into a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get into a site: I'm running Windows 7 and I went to the "Meetup" site but when I click on any of the hundred sites it brings it up for less than a second and then the entire page is blank. Do I need Windows 10? 114862