Windows 10: I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work.

Discus and support I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried multiple things ranging from uninstalling the drivers and redownloading the drivers for it multiple times. I have disconnected it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CodyAllen, Jul 20, 2021.

1. CodyAllen Win User

I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work.

I have tried multiple things ranging from uninstalling the drivers and redownloading the drivers for it multiple times. I have disconnected it and reconnected it and it still isnt working. Ive tried using it in a usb 2.0 and usb 3.0 port and have had no luck. When i first plugged it in the little light came on and i tried hitting the sync button and it started flashing like it was ready to connect to my controller and when i tried syncing my controller to it i had no luck. After that i unplugged it and plugged it back in and the light never came back on on the adapter. The thing is brand new o

:)

CodyAllen, Jul 20, 2021

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 20, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jul 20, 2021
  4. I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work.

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work.

1. I cant get the xbox wireless adapter model 1790 to work. - Similar Threads - cant xbox wireless

2. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I use an xbox 360 wireless controller with a xbox wirelss adapter model 1790 on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use an xbox 360 wireless controller with a xbox wirelss adapter model 1790 on a...: Hello, I tried to push the adapter button and then push the controller button to synchronize them. I tried to push the button at the same time also. The xbox 360 controller is making the significatives light showing it's searching but stop in the end. Thank you for your...
  6. Can I use an xbox 360 wireless controller with a xbox wirelss adapter model 1790 on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use an xbox 360 wireless controller with a xbox wirelss adapter model 1790 on a...: Hello, I tried to push the adapter button and then push the controller button to synchronize them. I tried to push the button at the same time also. The xbox 360 controller is making the significatives light showing it's searching but stop in the end. Thank you for your...
  7. Can I use an xbox 360 wireless controller with a xbox wirelss adapter model 1790 on a...

8. microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working: microsoft xbox wireless adapter suddenly stopped working for no reason tried drivers but no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-xbox-wireless-adapter-not-working/cfd9d66d-2164-4d4e-9a17-328cbbbfa447
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.: In short: I have bought a controller with this adapter before summer, and it worked perfetly. Now the adapter doesn't work and i don't even know how should i start to fix it. In device manager the device appears as an "Unknown USB Device (failed to find driver). It also...
  10. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless adapter not working: Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling...