Windows 10: I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Discus and support I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josiaholivier, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help.

:)

josiaholivier, Nov 29, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Dual Monitor Setup Issues

I have a dual monitor setup that works fine once I go to Intel Graphics Settings > Display > Multiple Display > Detect. But every time I restart my PC I have to do those steps again to get it to work. How can I have my second monitor recognized by default
    on startup?

Joshua Todd, Nov 29, 2021
  4. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Andre for Directly, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

1. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a... - Similar Threads - can't display settings

2. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  3. I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: I want 2 different images as my background for my dual monitors, but whenever I right-click the image in personalization and click set to desktop 1 the button does nothing. I've tried closing every tab but settings and it didn't do anything, I've reset multiple times but...
  4. I have an issue with my dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with my dual monitor setup: My problem started when i turned my pc on this morning. up until now, i've been using a dual monitor setup. my main monitor is plugged in with displayport and my second monitor uses hdmi. this morning, when i turned my pc on, dp didnt show anything. instead, it set my hdmi...
  5. I have an issue with my dual monitor setup

I have an issue with my dual monitor setup: My problem started when i turned my pc on this morning. up until now, i've been using a dual monitor setup. my main monitor is plugged in with displayport and my second monitor uses hdmi. this morning, when i turned my pc on, dp didnt show anything. instead, it set my hdmi...
  6. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  7. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  8. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...: Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help....
  9. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...: Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help....
  10. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699