Windows 10: I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Discus and support I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josiaholivier, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help.

:)

josiaholivier, Nov 29, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Dual Monitor Setup Issues

I have a dual monitor setup that works fine once I go to Intel Graphics Settings > Display > Multiple Display > Detect. But every time I restart my PC I have to do those steps again to get it to work. How can I have my second monitor recognized by default
    on startup?

Joshua Todd, Nov 29, 2021
  4. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

Andre for Directly, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

1. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a... - Similar Threads - can't display settings

2. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  3. Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set different wallpaper on a dual monitor setup.: Hello there,I have a dual monitor setup with one set on portraitflipped orientation. Whenever I go to Personalize -> Background -> Right Click a picture and "Set for Desktop 1", it sets the same wallpaper for both monitors. When I select "Set for Desktop 2, nothing happens....
  4. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...: Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help....
  5. I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get to display settings because it setup as dual monitor mode when I only have a...: Some how my computer went into dual display mode but I only have one monitor and I can't get to settings nor can I get to some of my other applications pls help....
  6. Display settings for dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings for dual monitors: Im using dual monitors. Can I have different backgrounds for each monitor? I want to have a darker background on my larger monitor #2 as the current background reflects to brightly on my face for online meetings. Thank you, Gaia...
  7. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor setup: I am trying to set up two different screens, but the settings aren't detecting the other monitor. I am using a hp dms 59 to dual vga y split cable adapter, and it doesnt seem to work....
  8. I can't get into Firefox because of Family settings.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't get into Firefox because of Family settings.: Hi! So I've been trying to get into Firefox on my laptop and it says I need to ask for parent permission. I clicked ask by email and nothing showed up on my email for my dads. I've done some research into seeing what might fix the problem. My dad and I went into the family...
  9. Dual Monitor Setup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...
  10. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699