Windows 10: I can't get to YouTube from my computer

Discus and support I can't get to YouTube from my computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't get to YouTube from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube/debf5c6d-fbe7-4dd1-b696-10665891d320 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Windows Category - All, Mar 16, 2020.

1. I can't get to YouTube from my computer

I can't get to YouTube from my computer

:)

Windows Category - All, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't get to YouTube from my computer - Similar Threads - can't YouTube computer

2. I can't get into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  3. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  4. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I have just got an Acer Laptop for Christmas, and I'm trying to set it up for my work. However, I cannot seem to get the YouTube App and I do not know why I cannot get it. It says " This Product cannot be installed on this PC" but I don't understand what that means......
  6. Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I have just got an Acer Laptop for Christmas, and I'm trying to set it up for my work. However, I cannot seem to get the YouTube App and I do not know why I cannot get it. It says " This Product cannot be installed on this PC" but I don't understand what that means......
  7. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  8. I can't get into my new computer

I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  9. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on...
  10. Can't get into my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get into my computer.: I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND OF UPGRADES. AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GET ON. TRIED USING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO GET CODE BUT THAT DID NOT WORK....