Windows 10: I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC??

Discus and support I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Im trying to install the Windows 10 AU onto my Windows 10 PC but I dont know how to do it. My Windows 10 Version number is (see screenshot) [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by techfixer2020, Jan 29, 2020.

1. I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC??

Hi,
    Im trying to install the Windows 10 AU onto my Windows 10 PC but I dont know how to do it.
    My Windows 10 Version number is (see screenshot)

I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC?? [​IMG]

It would be appreciated if someone can reply to this thread. Alos I need a reply asap

Windows Verision is: 1607

:)

techfixer2020, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Deeveo Win User

Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's quite a big download, could be that they are putting it out in chunks to even out the stress on update servers. Manual upgrade always works if you download the ISO like said above. Still got a laptop that didn't get the anniversary upgrade yet aswell. Build 1511 seems to be getting all the security updates aswell still so no hurry with it really if you don't need the new features.

Deeveo, Feb 26, 2020
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    GPUZ Won't Load After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Fixed. Turns out the issue was caused by "enhanced Windows 10 security" after anniversary update.

xkm1948, Feb 26, 2020
  4. I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC??

Linux (Ubuntu) in Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Microsoft in bed with enemy)

If you have Windows 10 x64 with the Anniversary Update installed, it is now possible to run Linux within a Windows prompt.

Turn on "Developer Mode"
    Restart PC
    In "Turn Windows features on or off" Select "Windows Subsystem for Linux"
    Restart PC
    In a command promt type bash

Install Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 10

I find that cool .....

VulkanBros, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC??

1. I can't get Windows 10 Anniversary Update to run on my Windows 10 PC?? - Similar Threads - can't Anniversary Update

2. Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?: I want to transfer xbox play anywhere games from my xbox to my laptop. submitted by /u/StevoBP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwn78y/is_it_possible_to_get_the_windows_10_anniversary/
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  5. Can't update Windows 10 Anniversary

Can't update Windows 10 Anniversary: I recently encountered a virus right around the time Windows 10 was updated to Windows 10 Anniversary. I had originally upgraded my Windows 8.0 to Windows 10 (beta), but my Activation code didn't work so I had to get windows to help me, and that's when Windows 10 Anniversary...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  7. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  8. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  10. How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile. The Anniversary Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update,...