Windows 10: I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup.

Discus and support I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is a new build that I set up yesterday: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPyPRk All the components start up and register well in the bios (from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jabberwocky007, Aug 22, 2020.

1. I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup.

This is a new build that I set up yesterday:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPyPRk

All the components start up and register well in the bios (from what I can tell that is). The I hopped on my MacBook and download the windows 10 iso from the software download page, I already have a product key from my school so I wouldn’t need to purchase it. I tried using the Mac utility assistant to manually erase and format a usb as an exfat, manually extracted the iso and moved it to the new usb. I also tried using the boot camp assistant which does all of that for you. Both of these ways left, to my knowledge the usb still unbootable. I just get a blank screen with a little white blinking bar on the top left of the screen, which according to msi (the motherboard maker) technical support means that the usb is unbootable. I have done this with 3 USB’s. And only one of them had a different message which read “error loading operating system.” So I’m not sure where to turn to next. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/jabberwocky007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jabberwocky007, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 22, 2020
  4. I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup.

1. I can’t get windows 10 installer to boot on startup. - Similar Threads - can’t installer boot

2. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  3. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  4. I can’t get into windows!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t get into windows!: I recently installed tried to dual boot Windows 10 and Windows 7 to run some old programs. When I ran the windows 7 install program it said I needed a driver so I got one and then it restarted but when it restarted it show Windows is loading files and then briefly showed the...
  5. Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition: I purchased the software and when I tried to install it with little information just saying error. For starters how am I supposed to see what is wrong if it just says error? I have spent the last three hours researching how to fix it and nothing has worked. I have up to date...
  6. How do I install gpu drivers if I can’t get the computer to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install gpu drivers if I can’t get the computer to boot: I put in a new harddrive for my computer and installed windows and my computer kept blue screening, eventually I got to a black screen that just says “nvidia control panel not found” and I assume this means I need to install the drivers for my gpu but I cannot get my pc to...
  7. running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...: When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Alternatively,...
  8. Can’t get rid of “in installation” program, won’t boot anymore

Can’t get rid of “in installation” program, won’t boot anymore: Hi I was installing solidworks on my windows 10 system when the installation went bad. So I stupidly decided to cancel everything and delete the download that i had. I deleted all the program files without uninstalling the setup and other connected programs like an idiot. I...
  9. Can’t boot into Windows 10 Installation Tool after uninstalling Ubuntu..then it gets stuck...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t boot into Windows 10 Installation Tool after uninstalling Ubuntu..then it gets stuck...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dehyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3xsej/cant_boot_into_windows_10_installation_tool_after/
  10. Help I can’t get windows to installation screen

Help I can’t get windows to installation screen: Cant install windows 10 Heyy there guys. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but , I was wondering if I could get any help on this one , usually I am really capable of sorting out windows errors or installs but Ive been stumped on this one I recently deleted my...