Windows 10: I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen.

Discus and support I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, I don't know if I changed a setting or what but I can't get Windows to show me the Lock Screen. I have it like this. I put it in Slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArlandrioFF, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen.

Hi guys,

I don't know if I changed a setting or what but I can't get Windows to show me the Lock Screen. I have it like this. I put it in Slideshow with a custom folder where I keep all my wallpapers.

I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen. [​IMG]

I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen. [​IMG]

It's very confusing to me that there is a slideshow lockscreen settings in one side, a normal savescreen setting in another. If I had to set my screen to turn off after a certain time or not. I just want the frickin lockscreen to start whenever, let's say, 30 min have passed. Only thing I get it's my screen turned off.

:)

ArlandrioFF, Oct 19, 2015

2. Trekstor WinPhone lock screen

The lock screen showed bing. Then I downloaded a weather app. The weather showed up on the lock screen. I want to reset the lock screen to bing, but I can't get bing back.

ChristinaPappis, Oct 19, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Windows 10 - Lock Screen quick status apps - not working!

My OS is Windows 10 Pro (with all the latest updates).

The apps are the ones that show as quick status - lock screen. Weather, Calendar, alarms-clock, etc., etc.

Under Lock Screen settings you can choose one, for detailed status on your Lock screen. The other 6 are supposed to show "quick status" on your Lock screen.

Detailed status app, I can get weather (sometimes). The other (MAIL in particular) I can't get at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

stgreg, Oct 19, 2015
  4. I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen.

I am having the same problem as well, sometimes, if I set it to 1 minute it works. I think this started just after the last cumulative update. Still trying to fix it.

thomassteele, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen.

1. I can't get Windows to Show the Lock Screen. - Similar Threads - can't Show Lock

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  4. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  5. Lock screen not showing

Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  6. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  8. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  9. Can't get past lock screen

10. Can't get past lock screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past lock screen in windows 10: the lock screen is a solid green color where it'd normally be a picture, the time and date are shown as normal and I don't have internet access when pressing the space bar instead it sometimes takes me to the login screen after a way longer period than normal, when entering...