Windows 10: I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

Discus and support I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to use Windows Update manually on my computer, because it hasn't been updating automatically as it was set up to do. After it checks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasEaton, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

I tried to use Windows Update manually on my computer, because it hasn't been updating automatically as it was set up to do. After it checks for updates I get a message saying, "We couldn't get online to download your updates. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet". My computer is connected to the internet all the while.

:)

ThomasEaton, Mar 12, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

1. I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer. - Similar Threads - can't Update computer

2. Can't get my computer camera to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get my computer camera to work: I have followed all instruction to get my computer integrated camera to work. For some reason it has stopped working. I see a color and when I put my finger over the camera it goes black.HELP, please....
  3. Can't get my computer camera to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get my computer camera to work: I have followed all instruction to get my computer integrated camera to work. For some reason it has stopped working. I see a color and when I put my finger over the camera it goes black.HELP, please....
  4. I can't get into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  5. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  6. I can't get into my computer

7. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  8. I can't get into my new computer

I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  9. I can't update my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my computer.: Please help it says Some setting are managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/a8fa53ca-fd54-4ff9-b4c9-10e4521e1e21
  10. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on...