Windows 10: I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer

Discus and support I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I looked at previous threads and tried this Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.488] c 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaHalling1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer

I looked at previous threads and tried this

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.488]

c 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\windows\system32>ping yahoo.com

Pinging yahoo.com [2001:4998:124:1507::f001] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Reply from 2001:4998:124:1507::f001: time=63ms

Reply from 2001:4998:124:1507::f001: time=65ms

Reply from 2001:4998:124:1507::f001: time=65ms

Ping statistics for 2001:4998:124:1507::f001:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 25% loss,

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 63ms, Maximum = 65ms, Average = 64ms

Tried on firefox and edge. I can't get yahoo.com / yahoo mail / nothing yahoo to load.

C:\windows\system32>

:)

LindaHalling1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Mary Sau Win User

NEW COMPUTER WITH IE 11 BUT BASIC YAHOO MAIL

Hi,

To help you back to the classic Yahoo Mail. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In Internet Explorer, open Tools > Internet Options
      > Security.
    • In Security tab, click Custom level and look for Scripting
      section.
    • Disable Scripting of Java Applets.
    After these steps, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account. You will get an error page then click on a link which says Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail.

Note: Do not click the link which says 'Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail just for now', because it would only allow you to use the classic Yahoo Mail just for once.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Dec 21, 2020
  3. NEW COMPUTER WITH IE 11 BUT BASIC YAHOO MAIL

Hi Mary Sau!

I did the "Step By Step" instruction's as cited above, and nothing changed..i.e. no error page, or link appeared, it still has the same New Format on my peripheral as before.

Thanks for trying, and do make a great day happen, whenever you possibly can now, too!

Enjoy!

PAAP

MonsieurPAAP, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer

1. I can't get yahoo to open on my new computer - Similar Threads - can't yahoo open

2. I can't get into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  3. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  4. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  6. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  7. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on...
  8. Can't open my new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't open my new computer: Hopefully there is someone here that can help me without charging me. I got a new/used computer yesterday and it was a personal computer of some lady. Well she has a password setup to login. There has got to be some way to get around this but everything is telling me to...
  9. Slow I can't even get compose, to open on my, Yahoo Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow I can't even get compose, to open on my, Yahoo Mail App: My Windows 10 Computer . . . is running so S-L-O-W. I can't even get compose, to open on my, Yahoo Mail App. I click on a movie, shortcut . . . It takes forever, if at all. Everything, just won't open? If, your going to say, I have to many applications loading, at start...
  10. getting yahoo off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting yahoo off my computer: getting yahoo off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-yahoo-off-my-computer/75206e7c-88a0-48cd-8370-ad4c3aef18d4