Windows 10: I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update

Discus and support I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday at 5 pm CET I got a new update for Windows. Before instaling the update my computer worked fine, but after instaling the update my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krystian M, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update

Yesterday at 5 pm CET I got a new update for Windows. Before instaling the update my computer worked fine, but after instaling the update my screen broke and since then I cant escape the "Windows loading screen". Every time I rebooted the pc I saw the MSI logo, then the Windows logo with the loading circles, and then the screen lost connection with and I couldnt do anything after that. The screen already looked broken, it had a lot of green dots all over it and the logo and the loading circles casted "shadows" towards the end of the right side of the screen. I was hoping that today, day after my problem occurred, I would come back home and get surprised with a new Windows update that would hopefully fix the issue, but I instead got surprised with an even greener screen and less readibly text in the "Emergency state of Windows" or whatever its called. I tried to fix the problem by doing almost everything I could. I tried attempting to uninstall the latest update, try attempting to do something with the CMD and the help from Google and I even tried to reset the whole pc but it didn't let me do it. I tried using the Wusa command in CMD but it said that it isnt a internal command or something like that. Today the CMD doesnt work at all, I try to open it by being in the "Emergency state" but all I see is a black screen and then periodically I can see a bugged Command Promp for less than a second.

This is an image of the loading screen:

I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update [​IMG]

:)

Krystian M, Feb 14, 2020

2. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Feb 14, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 14, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update

1. I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update - Similar Threads - cant further loading

2. My Dell laptop is frozen on this screen and will not go any further.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Dell laptop is frozen on this screen and will not go any further.: My computer is stuck at setup on the screen that says oops you’ve lost internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-is-frozen-on-this-screen-and-will/a82b372e-674a-4f84-a750-77e2adcbf06f
  3. My Dell laptop is frozen on this screen and will not go any further.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop is frozen on this screen and will not go any further.: My computer is stuck at setup on the screen that says oops you’ve lost internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-is-frozen-on-this-screen-and-will/a82b372e-674a-4f84-a750-77e2adcbf06f
  4. My Dell laptop is frozen on this screen and will not go any further.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. External Mic boost can't go further than +10dB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Mic boost can't go further than +10dB: Hello I'm using Legion 5 15IMH05H and I have an issue with my microphone. I can't set my mic boost any further than +10dB. But if I use my other laptop ASUS X550V, I can set the mic boost up to +30dB. I tried many ways that are suggested on Youtube and forums, but still...
  6. External Mic boost can't go further than +10dB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Mic boost can't go further than +10dB: Hello I'm using Legion 5 15IMH05H and I have an issue with my microphone. I can't set my mic boost any further than +10dB. But if I use my other laptop ASUS X550V, I can set the mic boost up to +30dB. I tried many ways that are suggested on Youtube and forums, but still...
  7. External Mic boost can't go further than +10dB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Is there any way to stretch start menu height further than this:

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to stretch start menu height further than this:: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/rohtziojsi961.png?width=810&format=png&auto=webp&s=80b4251000c87c08a26e08499b3db56307d94b63 submitted by /u/MUKUND16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqyyq7/is_there_any_way_to_stretch_start_menu_height/
  9. I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant go any further than the loading screen after the latest update: Yesterday at 5 pm CET I got a new update for Windows. Before instaling the update my computer worked fine, but after instaling the update my screen broke and since then I cant escape the "Windows loading screen". Every time I rebooted the pc I saw the MSI logo, then the...
  10. Windows 10 Black Loading Screen After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black Loading Screen After Latest Update: Hello, So yesterday I went to shut down my computer when Windows only gave me the option "Update & Shut Down" so I gave in and let it do its thing and update. I left it to update over night and came back this morning to a black loading screen with a little spiral spinning...