Windows 10: I cant have a bios access

Discus and support I cant have a bios access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kxrotm, Jun 9, 2023.

1. kxrotm Win User

I cant have a bios access

Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with an underscore at the middle left of my screen. I cant access to the bios and idk if my keyboard is working.

:)

kxrotm, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I cant have a bios access

1. I cant have a bios access - Similar Threads - cant bios access

2. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  3. Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access BIOS: When i restart my computer to access the BIOS or access via terminal it appears a black screen saying "input not supported" its working but i cant see nothing i can only select things random...
  4. I cant have a bios access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant have a bios access: Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with an underscore at the middle left of my screen. I cant access to the bios and idk if my keyboard is working....
  5. I cant have a bios access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant have a bios access: Hey, recently i had a blue screen worth this error : whea uncorrectable error. After that i tried to restart my pc but i just have a black screen with an underscore at the middle left of my screen. I cant access to the bios and idk if my keyboard is working....
  6. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  7. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access my bios: when i restart and ch\lick the key on my keyboard it doesnt do anything. also when i restart through settings there is no option for bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-bios/35a6343d-8c96-4bc5-9da6-292898ff5677
  8. cant access my bios

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I cant access my bios. and I do not have the bios/uefi firmware update option in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant access my bios. and I do not have the bios/uefi firmware update option in the...: I am unable to startup bios. Ive accessed bios/uefi before. using the F1/F2 key only makes the system startup slower now and does not enter bios. in the system setting/update security/recovery/advanced startup/ troubleshoot there is no option to update the uefi firmware. it...
  10. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...