Windows 10: I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

Discus and support I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; idk if this is just bandwidth, but it worked before. so when im in a discord call for example i cant hear other applications, like you tube or games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MUFFINKAGE, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

idk if this is just bandwidth, but it worked before. so when im in a discord call for example i cant hear other applications, like you tube or games. and sometimes i cant even hear the other person, but they can hear me. i tried updating my drivers and the obvious stuff, but it didn't work. idk how to diagnose if it's a hardware or software problem so just comment and i'll reply to ur questions/answers.

:)

MUFFINKAGE, Apr 11, 2020

2. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Noor_Azam Win User

I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue. We truly appreciate for the details and, time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue.

However, there could be an issue with the drivers on the computer, where the drivers are getting conflicted and not recognizing the Bluetooth device properly and you are unable to hear the audio as it was supposed to, we will look into this for you.

• Could you please try using the Bluetooth device with a different computer and check if it works?

Please unplug the wired headphones and connect only the Bluetooth earphones and check if that makes any difference.

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

As you are unable to see the Bluetooth headphones after pairing to the computer, I suggest you to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter from the settings. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot and run the Bluetooth troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, please follow method 2.

Method 2: update drivers.

The Bluetooth drivers could be out dated, hence un-pair the device from setting and update the Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps. Please refer the article

Update drives in Windows 10
    , expand Bluetooth device and follow the instruction from the above article.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

1. I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones - Similar Threads - can't hear call

2. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !: Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop...
  3. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !: Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop...
  4. I can't hear my game sound when in a call.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear my game sound when in a call.: When I join a call, I cannot hear my in-game sound. I can hear YouTube and Spotify, but I cannot hear the sound of my game. I use a wired headset, and I feel like most of the noise gets drowned out somehow because I can still hear the louder noises of the game. The strange...
  5. I can't hear my game sound when in a call.

I can't hear my game sound when in a call.: When I join a call, I cannot hear my in-game sound. I can hear YouTube and Spotify, but I cannot hear the sound of my game. I use a wired headset, and I feel like most of the noise gets drowned out somehow because I can still hear the louder noises of the game. The strange...
  6. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  7. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  8. Can't hear Windows sounds while on call on laptop over Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear Windows sounds while on call on laptop over Bluetooth earphones: This happened yesterday and I still couldn't figure out why. I make a voice call over Telegram Desktop w my friend. As much as it's good, I can't really hear any other sounds on my PC. We do Teleparty together but my Netlix doesn't give any sound through my earphones. And...
  9. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER: i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem...
  10. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?: Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me? I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice...