Windows 10: I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

Discus and support I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VeeraPuran, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this laptop i want to fix this issue

:)

VeeraPuran, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

1. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't hear anything

2. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  3. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  4. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  6. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  7. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

8. I can't hear sound in my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear sound in my windows 10 laptop: My sound is not working in windows 10 and I am facing this issue after windows 10 2004 recent update even if I plug external speaker they also are not working...
  9. I can't hear anything on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....
  10. I can't hear anything on windows 10.

I can't hear anything on windows 10.: Hey idiots of the internet. I need your help. I'm using earbuds, for some reason, it stop working! Wow! Isn't it great! Just wonderful! But I'm serious I can't hear anything anymore, if you have any question to help me, do so, just please help me, I'm begging for mercy to...