Windows 10: I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

Discus and support I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a desktop at work. I work from home and have been for 20 years. I have always listened to music while working. About 2 weeks ago I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PawleysIslandSC, Aug 23, 2020.

1. I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

I'm using a desktop at work. I work from home and have been for 20 years. I have always listened to music while working. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that I can hear all sounds from all other stations, but I hear nothing from Pandora. I have tried restarting the computer, logging out of Pandora and logging in again, unplugging the speakers, then plugging in again, running a few troubleshooters on the media system, and many other attempts at restoring sound to Pandora. Nothing has helped. I can hear podcasts, music, people talking, etc. from Sirius XM, Internet Radio, YouTube and more. But I cannot get any sound at all from Pandora. Does anybody know what I can do about t his?

Thank you! A.

:)

PawleysIslandSC, Aug 23, 2020

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 23, 2020
  4. 64HRL Win User

I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

Hearing an FM radio station using the Internet, Windows 10 and a computer

I want to listen to my favorite FM radio station through my computer while I read and write email and do other daily tasks on my Windows 10 computer. I found the radio station on the Internet and clicked on the play symbol. The music did not play.

I clicked on a video on the station's main page and the audio from the video played simultaneously with the audio from an ad. Not what I want to hear.

I used to be able to hear my radio station through my old Vista computer. It has to be possible to do this using W.indows 10. Any advice? Thanks.

64HRL, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help

1. I can't hear anything from Pandora. I can hear all other music stations. Please help - Similar Threads - can't hear anything

2. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  3. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  4. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  6. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  7. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't hear anything on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....
  9. I can only hear music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only hear music: As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers. it is raly annoying so can you please help me?...
  10. Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!: ok so i was watching some youtube videos everything is fin then i open steam to play some COD I try to listen to a trailer for some game and boom, can't hear anything. I went back to youtube and still couldn't hear anything! I've tried so many things but none of them have...