Windows 10: i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

Discus and support i can't hear cortana and app store don't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by amrhosney, Nov 12, 2018.

1. amrhosney Win User

i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview

:)

amrhosney, Nov 12, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 12, 2018
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Nov 12, 2018
  4. RogerF51 Win User

Can`t open Photo app

Original title: Can`t open App

When I try to open photos app, It comes up check windows store, when I check windows store, It comes up this app can`t open, it driving me bonkers

RogerF51, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. i can't hear cortana and app store don't open - Similar Threads - can't hear cortana

2. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, cortana and app store will not open: My Windows key and the windows logo on my screen will not open the start menu. If I right click on the Windows log I get that menu with settings etc but not the list of Apps when I left click. Also if I select Cortana it starts to open I get a blank box with Cortana at the...
  3. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu, cortana and app store will not open: My Windows key and the windows logo on my screen will not open the start menu. If I right click on the Windows log I get that menu with settings etc but not the list of Apps when I left click. Also if I select Cortana it starts to open I get a blank box with Cortana at the...
  4. Start menu, cortana and app store will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and apps don't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and apps don't open: I've been having an issue where I'm unable to open the Windows Store or any Windows apps. Clicking on them does nothing, no windows pop up at all. Similarly, when I try to download an app from the Windows store in Chrome NVIDIA Control Panel for example, clicking "get" gives...
  6. Cortana can't hear me

Cortana can't hear me: Cortana can't hear me, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-hear-me/bce75771-6b05-49fc-9bd0-c5aa1e267e16
  7. Cortana can't hear me

Cortana can't hear me: Cortana can't hear me how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-hear-me/f870e124-4da6-48f3-8f1d-833201021bbe
  8. Cortana can't hear me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana can't hear me.: I have gone through all of the activation and set up instructions for voice recognition, have checked all of the appropriate boxes, but to no avail. I can see and hear people during connections on Skype, messenger etc, but they cannot hear me. Can anyone help?...
  9. After Update Cortana can't hear me

in Cortana
    After Update Cortana can't hear me: I have done everything I know to fix Cortana. Troubleshooting, Sound, Speakers. I notice this happened after a few updates. Does anyone have any idea's? Thanks, Carol...
  10. I cannot hear Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot hear Cortana: I have installed US English language pack on my Windows 10 PC, including text-to-speech, typewriting etc. But I have a problem with Cortana: she can hear me but I cannot hear her. She is muted...