Windows 10: i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

Discus and support i can't hear cortana and app store don't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by amrhosney, Nov 12, 2018.

1. amrhosney Win User

i can't hear cortana and app store don't open

my windows is 10 enterprise insider preview

:)

amrhosney, Nov 12, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 12, 2018
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Nov 12, 2018
  4. RogerF51 Win User

Can`t open Photo app

Original title: Can`t open App

When I try to open photos app, It comes up check windows store, when I check windows store, It comes up this app can`t open, it driving me bonkers

RogerF51, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. i can't hear cortana and app store don't open - Similar Threads - can't hear cortana

2. After Update Cortana can't hear me

in Cortana
    After Update Cortana can't hear me: I have done everything I know to fix Cortana. Troubleshooting, Sound, Speakers. I notice this happened after a few updates. Does anyone have any idea's? Thanks, Carol...
  3. Microsoft Store and apps don't open. Nothing works to fix.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and apps don't open. Nothing works to fix.: Hi. I've read just about every discussion and suggestion how to fix this, but none of them help. I had no problems until 2 days ago when I attempted to install an add-on for MS Edge. Install was unsuccessful, it downloaded several times but gave an error that couldn't...
  4. I cannot hear Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot hear Cortana: I have installed US English language pack on my Windows 10 PC, including text-to-speech, typewriting etc. But I have a problem with Cortana: she can hear me but I cannot hear her. She is muted...
  5. Windows Store App (Spotify) "Can't open"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App (Spotify) "Can't open": Whenever i try to open spotify on the windows store, it just says "This app can't open. Check the store for more details about spotify." I check the store downloads page and spotify says "needs repairs". So far i've tried: - Repairing Spotify using the settings app -...
  6. Why can't I hear audio in particular apps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I hear audio in particular apps?: I need some help so here I am. I recently built a new computer for gaming, and I have all of my audio set up from what I can tell. I have my drivers installed for everything (including audio), I've tried reinstalling them several times, I've tried simply unplugging and...
  7. I Can't open the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"
  8. Can't open any windows store apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open any windows store apps: Hello, I am having trouble with Windows Defender and Update. I am getting error 0x800705b4 for Defender and though I've searched online on how to fix the problem none of them seem to work. Also, my computer won't let me access the update & security portion of my settings....
  9. Cortana opening apps

Cortana opening apps: Just installed my microphone and tried hey coratana and i am less than impressed, I thought cortana could open all modern apps, but for most all i get when isay hey cortana open news or sports and most others is a web search. Is this correct? also how do i get coratana to...
  10. Store Apps don't install

Store Apps don't install: Hi All, I created an MS account so I could install apps from the Store. Creating the MS account went smooth. I accessed the Store and attempted to install the Facebook app, and the progress bar went two thirds across the window and stopped moving. It still sits there. when I...