Windows 10: I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

Discus and support I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was going to use the Xbox app so me and my friend could talk to each other in a party but I can't hear him and he can hear me. I can even see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/4thaccountonreddit, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

So I was going to use the Xbox app so me and my friend could talk to each other in a party but I can't hear him and he can hear me. I can even see the the white border around his pfp indicating he's speaking. Is there a fix to this issue?

submitted by /u/4thaccountonreddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/4thaccountonreddit, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 19, 2020
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

1. I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app - Similar Threads - can't hear friend

2. I cannot hear any on my friends on the Xbox app or discord on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot hear any on my friends on the Xbox app or discord on my PC.: I can’t hear anyone on the Xbox app or discord on my PC with windows 11. They can hear me, and it shows everyone’s mics picking up, but I can’t hear them. I can hear sound effects and everything else, and I could even have a conversation with people in game chat on games that...
  3. I cannot hear any on my friends on the Xbox app or discord on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot hear any on my friends on the Xbox app or discord on my PC.: I can’t hear anyone on the Xbox app or discord on my PC with windows 11. They can hear me, and it shows everyone’s mics picking up, but I can’t hear them. I can hear sound effects and everything else, and I could even have a conversation with people in game chat on games that...
  4. Problem with hearing my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  5. Problem with hearing my friends

Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  6. Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app: So last night I logged into the Xbox game pass app in my friends pc. It has now changed the name icon on the pc to mine and won't let him select his profile as default. It won't even let me delete my email on the pc. This is really weird and very annoying. Is there any simple...
  7. Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app

Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app: So last night I logged into the Xbox game pass app in my friends pc. It has now changed the name icon on the pc to mine and won't let him select his profile as default. It won't even let me delete my email on the pc. This is really weird and very annoying. Is there any simple...
  8. Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.: I was playing Dead by Daylight when this happened. After I sent a bad message, I got suspended from sending messages. Now I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me. I need help with this please....
  10. I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on PC, can hear my Xbox friends, but they cannot hear me.: I recently got the Windows 10 ver of minecraft so I can play with my friends on xbox. When I join their party, I can hear them, but they cannot hear me. I have looked at every setting and they can still never hear me. I even tried a different microphone to see if my mic was...