Windows 10: I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

Discus and support I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nckgrock, May 29, 2020.

1. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

I can hear other sounds in discord, just not voices. I restarted my computer and redownloaded discord, but it still did not work. I am on PC, and any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/nckgrock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nckgrock, May 29, 2020

2. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

my pc specs

• Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057
    • Intel Core i7-3770K
    • 32gb DDR3 RAM
    • GeForce gtx 970
    • Asus Z77 sabertooth
    So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I enable playback I can hear myself just fine so I know its not hardware. But whenever i enter a chat like in
    skype, teamspeak, discord, or any game, Ican't hear anything and people can't hear me. I've double checked and i have the most current drivers and I have also re-installed the drivers from scratch with no change. i've had this issue for a few months and now
    my job heavily relies on skype so i need this fixed.

adfalvarado, May 29, 2020
  3. People can't hear me - 5300

I have a Nokia 5300. When I am speaking on the phone, people can't hear me. I can hear them but they can't hear me. Please help.

Cheers

Heather

michaela24, May 29, 2020
  4. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

LUMIA 535. The hearing volume has rediced considerably and as I result I cannot hear people talking to me. Plese suggest methods to improve hearing volume.

LUMIA 535 - The hearing volume has reduced considerably and it happened suddenly. Now I cannot hear properly people speaking to me. Please suggest ways or settings to improve hearing.

RaymondAranha, May 29, 2020
Thema:

I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining.

1. I cant hear people in discord, but I can hear the "dings" of people leaving and rejoining. - Similar Threads - cant hear discord

2. I cant hear anybody but they can hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear anybody but they can hear me: so i tried setting my default device and communications device and stuff, on discord tried using legacy audio system, all of the inputs and outputs are correct, they can hear me, but i cant hear anybody, i can still hear YouTube and stuff tho, i don't remember messing around...
  3. My audio on my computer wont work I can hear but they cant hear me!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio on my computer wont work I can hear but they cant hear me!!!: I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH MY COMPUTERS AUDIO. ITS NOT MUTED THAT I KNOW OF AND IT KEEPS SAYING IT IS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-on-my-computer-wont-work-i-can-hear-but/fbf6ad9b-f802-4700-973d-c1ad480159a8
  4. I cant hear Contana

in Cortana
    I cant hear Contana: I cant hear Cotona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-contana/36534140-6696-44b1-969e-5ef413125f28"
  5. I can hear audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear audio: I can hear audio on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-hear-audio/412824d6-0b27-49a3-968d-e186b145aea3
  6. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...
  7. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

usb mic too quiet for other people to hear: I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they don't help. if anyone has a solution please help....
  8. I cant hear my speakers

I cant hear my speakers: I'm unable to hear sound out the computer speakers. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-speakers/c6146d47-9b98-4c1e-8f0d-3cf5c4c0843d
  9. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  10. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away...