Windows 10: I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

Discus and support I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HARISH, Sep 22, 2020.

1. HARISH Win User

I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

i am harish, i recently had a update to windows 10 the next day i found that my microphone was not working after i searched youtube for the solution but it didn't work. after going to the settings i found the realtek driver was missing , i thought that should be the problem but even after the download i can't find the realtek application in my control panel after i went through your solutions but none of them worked for me . even when i went to sound settinds i was only able to find my speaker icon, i could not find my headset or earphone icon in my sound settings even when i connected my headsets in the correct slot pls help me with this issue

:)

HARISH, Sep 22, 2020

2. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

I  CAN'T  HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT  I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Sep 22, 2020
  3. RAPw10 Win User
    Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay

Just installed Sennheiser MB Pro 2 UC Bluetooth wireless headset and cannot hear sounds but can hear via desktop speakers (Bose).
    The Volume Mixer for Device shows:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Headset Earphone (2 – Sennheiser BTD 800 USB)

If choose Speaker, sounds are good (i.e. can hear them) but if choose Headset nothing !

The Headset is used for Dragon NaturallySpeaking and the microphone works fine.

Sennheiser messages (i.e. Power on and Talk Time) can be heard okay.

RAPw10, Sep 22, 2020
  4. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER

1. I CAN'T HEAR THROUGH MY EARPHONES IN WINDOWS 10 BUT I CAN HEAR THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SPEAKER - Similar Threads - CAN'T HEAR THROUGH

2. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  3. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I hear these people through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  6. I hear these people through my laptop

I hear these people through my laptop: Around 9 AM this morning, I started to hear a man with a language I could not understand. You seem to be talking with a child both of them laughing and sounding like they’re having a good time. I tried asking him who he is, but he wouldn’t respond to me. I closed out every...
  7. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  8. I can't hear audio through my headset

I can't hear audio through my headset: info: My headset is the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset: Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Mercury WhiteI use the rear panel audio jack at the bottom of my pc. 3.5 mm jack Sound Blaster Z by Creative Technology Ltd.I'm using 24...
  9. I can't hear audio through my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I can't hear through the headphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear through the headphone.: I have plugged headphone and it shows notification but still the sound comes from my laptop speaker instead of the headphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-through-the-headphone/c1ad2892-de2b-4126-b34a-5c4098efc2a7