Windows 10: I can't install a driver because of this error

Discus and support I can't install a driver because of this error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows Help program is not supported in Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 or later versions of Windows Server. The Windows Help program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by naholter, May 5, 2020.

1. naholter Win User

I can't install a driver because of this error

The Windows Help program is not supported in Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 or later versions of Windows Server. The

Windows Help program is available for Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 only.

When I try to follow the suggestions to "update the 32 bit help", I get a message that this update file is not for my computer. Is there a way to get around either of these issues?

:)

naholter, May 5, 2020
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! I can't install a driver because of this error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile I can't install a driver because of this error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile I can't install a driver because of this error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile I can't install a driver because of this error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile I can't install a driver because of this error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin I can't install a driver because of this error :D

x01r, May 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 5, 2020
  4. GIL
    Gil Win User

Error message appear after installed softmod driver

hey all,

As the title suggest i am having problems with softmod driver. Now it started givin me warning with following output.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: ati2mtag
    Event Category: CPLIB
    Event ID: 52225
    Date: 18/07/2005
    Time: 14:07:18
    User: N/A
    Computer: *********
    Description:
    CPLIB :: Open Session - Failed to load the library
    ------------------------------------------------
    It's no such error if I install official driver. Older ATI drivers where removed before installation with driver cleaner.

System: AMD1700+, KT266A with 4in1 4.43, 512M, ATI 9500

Thema:

1. I can't install a driver because of this error - Similar Threads - can't install driver

2. I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.: Autodesk already sent me some things that I should do to improve this, but none of those are working. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-because-of-error-1606-and/d072265a-d5b3-45b6-ac3d-ae92bae6070c
  3. I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.: Autodesk already sent me some things that I should do to improve this, but none of those are working. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-because-of-error-1606-and/d072265a-d5b3-45b6-ac3d-ae92bae6070c
  4. I can't install an audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install an audio driver: So recently, My acer laptop just stopped playing sound.Apparently No audio devices were installed. I clicked on settings and tried troubleshooting, but it said everything was fine. I tried reinstalling old versions but that didn't work either. I also tried to download audio...
  5. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.: Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this problem but I still have no idea how do I get rid of the app,and I also know that there are some programs that may use VirtualBox...
  6. I can't install the wifi drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't install the wifi drivers: Hello, yesterday my wifi stop working. When I check the device manager I notice that there was an error in the wifi driver code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. So I try to unintall the driver and install a new one. I notice that after uninstalling and restarting the pc the...
  7. I Can't to install Windows 10 because MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can't to install Windows 10 because MBR: Hello, everybody!: My PC has arrived to my house. But When I go to install Windows 10, the installation program tell me that it's not possible, because the partition of SSD where I go to install has the system MBR and the UEFI BIOS only accept GPT. The question: How can I to...
  8. I can't install a touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install a touchpad driver: Hey. I am in desperate need of some help lol. I'm using a ASUS Zenbook UX430U For some reason, my touchpad stopped working out of nowhere and I've been trying to fix it by uninstalling and installing different touchpad drivers. I've tried the ASUS Smart Gesture and Synaptics...
  9. i can't install wireless driver

i can't install wireless driver: First of all, what are you trying to do with the operation systems ...You are making things worse. The point is to make things easier for users of win os systems. Problem with pnputil ..doesn't install driver. And if i can't install wireless driver how do you thing im...
  10. How do I install a driver. My printer stopped because there was not driver installed ???

How do I install a driver. My printer stopped because there was not driver installed ???: How do I install a driver. My printer stopped because there was not driver installed ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-driver-my-printer-stopped/abd4ff45-a651-4b64-9f8b-d9d43939972c