Windows 10: I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

Discus and support I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, some time ago I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 while using a Windows 8, but have recently gotten a Windows 10 to play it. In Order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SophisticatedChaos, Oct 17, 2020.

1. I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

Hi guys, some time ago I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 while using a Windows 8, but have recently gotten a Windows 10 to play it. In Order History, I can find the receipt for purchase, but there is no key or install button. Even in going to the game's page, it prompts me to buy the game although I have already bought it. All steps in the 'troubleshoot installing' prompt have not worked. What do I do?

:)

SophisticatedChaos, Oct 17, 2020

2. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Purchased Game Won't Install

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Medical Center-Hidden Objects from Microsoft Store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you able to install other apps & games from Microsoft Store?

However, we can try a few steps and check if that helps you to install the game. Before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same
    Microsoft account used to purchase the game.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Creating a New User account.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 17, 2020
  4. I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase

1. I can't install a game even though I have a receipt for purchase - Similar Threads - can't install game

2. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  3. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  4. I need a new receipt of a past purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a new receipt of a past purchase!: I bought Windows 11 Pro on my company card to set up a company computer and forgot the dummy account I created since you can't log into your company's account when setting up a new Windows machine but I forgot what account I created and now I need to receipt to reconcile...
  5. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  6. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  7. Can't update, even though I have TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update, even though I have TPM 2.0: I've been trying to update to Windows 11 with no luck. PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 Enabled on this PC". The UEFI Bios says TPM20 Device Found and Secure Boot State Enabled. However the PC Health Check says that Secure Boot isn't enabled. Browsing the Registry shows an entry...
  8. Can't update, even though I have TPM 2.0

Can't update, even though I have TPM 2.0: I've been trying to update to Windows 11 with no luck. PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 Enabled on this PC". The UEFI Bios says TPM20 Device Found and Secure Boot State Enabled. However the PC Health Check says that Secure Boot isn't enabled. Browsing the Registry shows an entry...
  9. Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?: [ATTACH] As per the Microsoft site: Current status as of June 16, 2020 Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update. As per below, my version is...
  10. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it: Hello, I have previously purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I was experiencing trouble with the game, so I uninstalled it. When I returned to the Microsoft Store to re-install it, it says I have not purchased the game. When I check my library, it...