Windows 10: I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

Discus and support I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GRShane, Aug 14, 2021.

1. GRShane Win User

I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC.

:)

GRShane, Aug 14, 2021

2. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Bought a game on PC but won't work on xbox

Hi,

Here is a
    link
    to see the list of Xbox Play Anywhere-enabled digital games.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Aug 14, 2021
  4. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

1. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC - Similar Threads - cant install game

2. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  3. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  4. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  6. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  7. Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?

Can I install games I already bought on Xbox?: So I own a game on Xbox which is Minecraft and I recently switched to playing on computer, and I wanted to install Minecraft on windows so I went to the Microsoft store and it said I owned the game but when I tried installing the game, it made me sign in even though I am...
  8. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  9. Bought a game and i cant install it

Bought a game and i cant install it: I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-game-and-i-cant-install-it/72e34dd8-b395-4f5c-ac46-60d9461ebbe5
  10. I bought a game but cant install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but cant install it: I bought minecraft on the Microsoft store but I cant install it. It says I need "ARM" compared to the 64-bit I have now. I have no idea what that means and I just want to play the game I bought...