Windows 10: I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf)

Discus and support I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf). I'm also disable the driver signature and turn on test mode, but no result comes up. After all still I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jewel ShikderJony, Oct 4, 2019.

1. I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf)

I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf). I'm also disable the driver signature and turn on test mode, but no result comes up. After all still I can't install any 3rd party driver. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit & Gigabyte Motherboard. Please help me?

:)

Jewel ShikderJony, Oct 4, 2019

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Sven1458 Win User
    third party inf does not contain digital signature

Follow these steps:
    1. Go to Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Advanced startup > Restart now.
    2. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart > F7 or 7.
    Once it restarts, you may now install any third party drivers. Note that the next time you device restarts, driver signature enforcement will be enabled again.

Sven1458, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf)

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf)

1. I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf) - Similar Threads - can't install 3rd

2. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  3. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  4. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  5. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  6. Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation Problem: Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation ProblemFriends,I have an HP Laptop running Win 10. Everything works fine on my computer with one 1 key exception.I am unable to successfully load a device drive for Abbott Labs "FreeStyle Libre2" diabetes platform called...
  7. Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation Problem: Win 10 & 3rd Party Device Driver - Installation ProblemFriends,I have an HP Laptop running Win 10. Everything works fine on my computer with one 1 key exception.I am unable to successfully load a device drive for Abbott Labs "FreeStyle Libre2" diabetes platform called...
  8. Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites: I can´t open any application that are not owned by Microsoft. Ok so I shut down my laptop. Then the next day my logitech 203 lightsync mouse has the default light order, as I use a fixed lime lime color with no flashing light but lime. I open my laptop up as usual and open up...
  9. strange install error when installing 3rd party audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    strange install error when installing 3rd party audio driver: This is a audio driver i have used perfectly for my old creative sound card for many years on windows 7. But when upgraded to windows 10, the W10 install deleted the drivers. The card works because apparently it installed the original drivers. But they are horrible which is...
  10. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...