Windows 10: I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

Discus and support I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to install an antivirus and the install process keeps closing without installing the software. I downloaded Malware Bytes and I had 70... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Boris Anchev, Sep 15, 2020.

1. I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

Hello, I tried to install an antivirus and the install process keeps closing without installing the software. I downloaded Malware Bytes and I had 70 issues. I removed them and restarted my PC. The security app is almost a blank page see below Windows Defender service says "<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 1814 > " I can't figure out what's happening in my system. I did a sfc scannow and it did found some corrupted files. It fixed them and I restarted my pc again. Nothing changed...

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start. 2abb6fb5-ce41-4d2c-81ed-fc5bb51677e7?upload=true.png

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start. 8547a00d-650a-4ce2-9917-2df270b73c2b?upload=true.png

:)

Boris Anchev, Sep 15, 2020

2. How to stop “windows defender antivirus service”?

The “value data” of “start” can’t be set as 4

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start. [​IMG]

jamal numan, Sep 15, 2020
  3. afornal Win User
    Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Sep 15, 2020
  4. I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

1. I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start. - Similar Threads - can't install antivirus

2. Windows Defender can't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender can't start: Hello,I got the notification that Windows Defender was not running. I already searched the internet, and tried several things. Status/Symptoms:- The service "Windows Defender Firewall" is set to automatic start, but isn't running state is empty. When I start it, I get the...
  3. Windows Defender can't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender can't start: Hello,I got the notification that Windows Defender was not running. I already searched the internet, and tried several things. Status/Symptoms:- The service "Windows Defender Firewall" is set to automatic start, but isn't running state is empty. When I start it, I get the...
  4. Windows Defender can't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Window Defender can't start

Window Defender can't start: I have problem my windows defender can't set auto in services.and I can't use virus scanner in windows defender my windows is current updated now. Thanks for helping me....
  6. I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.: Hello, I tried to install an antivirus and the install process keeps closing without installing the software. I downloaded Malware Bytes and I had 70 issues. I removed them and restarted my PC. The security app is almost a blank page see below Windows Defender service says...
  7. Can't start Windows Defender Antivirus

Can't start Windows Defender Antivirus: I have a laptop that came with McAfee and Bitdefender software. Both subscriptions expired. I uninstalled both so that I can just use Windows defender, but it won't start. I get the following message: "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization". I...
  8. can't start Windows Defender

can't start Windows Defender: hey guys, I used Windows Defender for some time, it was working well until I installed a VPN program calledCyberghost. On installing I remember that i agreed on something but unfortunately I can't remember what was it exactly but it was something about firewall or...
  9. Windows Defender antivirus service

Windows Defender antivirus service: Hello, i tried running my windows defender antivirus service from "services" buh i couldn't. The detail file needed to for the service, 'MsMpEng.exe' was also not running, i tried running that also but couldn't. Please i need your help, my machine is crashing down with virus...
  10. Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus: I need some help, I can't use my defender after I accidentally install bytefence anti malware, and now I already uninstall that anti malware, but my Defender still not working,, what should I do,,?...