Windows 10: I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license

Discus and support I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pls help i use window11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Red Z, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Red Z Win User

I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license

pls help i use window11

:)

Red Z, Jun 21, 2024
  2. A Sutton Win User

Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can find help online because I am at my wit's end.

I have tried every step suggested by CarTzy in this thread and every step suggested in this thread. I've also reinstalled Windows 11.

This part is going to sound bad, it probably is. I did attempt some regedit actions regarding AppX User ID stuff. I cannot find in my browser history the troubleshooting steps I went through for this part, and I'm a little concerned I messed something up. Because now when I try to re-register the Microsoft Store, it cannot execute successfully. I took a screenshot of part of what I'm seeing when trying to re-register the store app and attached it here. I can try to work through and retrace my steps, but I am not sure exactly what I did, and I did not know to make a backup before editing my registry...

If anyone thinks they can help me, I'd love some assistance. This all started with just trying to download the Xbox Accessories App, here I am 4 hours later...

A Sutton, Jun 21, 2024
  3. microsoft store Acquiring license issue

How to get microsoft store Acquiring license ?

faisal ahmed5, Jun 21, 2024
  4. I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license

Microsoft Store | When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".

The problem is that i can't download anything no matter what account im on.

I've tried the 6 Steps you recommend trying out. (Which i found on this site Microsoft Store Acquiring License Error: Fix it With 6 Steps)

Yet i still can't download any apps. I also get the error code : 0x80070005. My main problem is downloading the Xbox app and SOT.

Any1 that know's something i can try/ how to fix the problem?

Martin B. Nordanger, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license

1. I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license - Similar Threads - cant install app

2. Acquiring license error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acquiring license error in Microsoft Store: I just bought a game, and after trying to install it many times I keep getting stuck at acquiring license error, before failing the installation. I have updated my computer, ran sfc /scannow, unistalled microsoft store, and it still doesn't work. it may have to do with the...
  3. Acquiring license error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acquiring license error in Microsoft Store: I just bought a game, and after trying to install it many times I keep getting stuck at acquiring license error, before failing the installation. I have updated my computer, ran sfc /scannow, unistalled microsoft store, and it still doesn't work. it may have to do with the...
  4. I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install any app in microsoft store i got error at acquiring license: pls help i use window11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-app-in-microsoft-store-i-got/d7a16fef-c3d5-41db-bae4-bf4e130a34dd
  5. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".: The problem is that i can't download anything From microsfot store no matter what account im on.I've tried the 6 Steps you recommend trying out. Which i found on this site https://windowsreport.com/acquiring-license-error-windows-store/Yet i still can't download any apps. I...
  6. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".

Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".: The problem is that i can't download anything From microsfot store no matter what account im on.I've tried the 6 Steps you recommend trying out. Which i found on this site https://windowsreport.com/acquiring-license-error-windows-store/Yet i still can't download any apps. I...
  7. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".: The problem is that i can't download anything no matter what account im on.I've tried the 6 Steps you recommend trying out. Which i found on this site https://windowsreport.com/acquiring-license-error-windows-store/ Yet i still can't download any apps. I also get the error...
  8. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...": Trying to install hulu and Disney+. It just gives me an error after hitting acquiring license. I have tried all methods including: reseting the store cache, double-checking time and date, running SFC, re-register store, and creating a new local and administrative user. I am...
  9. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license..."

Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...": Trying to install hulu and Disney+. It just gives me an error after hitting acquiring license. I have tried all methods including: reseting the store cache, double-checking time and date, running SFC, re-register store, and creating a new local and administrative user. I am...
  10. Microsoft Store Acquiring License Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Acquiring License Error: Hi! I just bought a new PC the other day and have had this problem since Day One, basically. Every time I try to update or install a new app via the Store it goes to Acquiring License, gets stuck, and reads Error. I've spent countless of hours browsing the internet (and this...