Windows 10: i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve...

Discus and support i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason I don't know.please help me to solve this problem... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shahnazshanta, Dec 20, 2019.

1. i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve...

I can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason I don't know.please help me to solve this problem

:)

shahnazshanta, Dec 20, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 20, 2019
  3. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Dec 20, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve...

1. i can't install any apps from store.what is tha reason i don't know.please help me to solve... - Similar Threads - can't install apps

2. I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help: So if i open microsoft store and search for any app, find it and press install it does nothing for the moment, and after like 5 minutes i get a dialog saying, "Try again later; Something happened on our end". And so i ve tried everything from wsreset to going into regedit to...
  3. I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help: So if i open microsoft store and search for any app, find it and press install it does nothing for the moment, and after like 5 minutes i get a dialog saying, "Try again later; Something happened on our end". And so i ve tried everything from wsreset to going into regedit to...
  4. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  5. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  6. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it correctly?) This was related to this office 2003 file, which was installed...
  7. Please help me. I don't know where it came from.

Please help me. I don't know where it came from.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bhumura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72su4/please_help_me_i_dont_know_where_it_came_from/
  8. I don't know what to call this except please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what to call this except please help: look I'm computer illiterate here so people please bear with me I'm going to try to explain to you what's going on and maybe somebody can help me. It States smart hard disk error. The smart hard disk has detected an imminent failure. To ensure not data loss please back up the...
  9. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  10. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do: Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD. Examples: -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER -CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR -SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION -KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -And so...