Windows 10: I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the xbox game pass, but I can't download any games. When I see the catalog from my internet browser, it says that the game is available to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoaquinBeltran, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

I bought the xbox game pass, but I can't download any games. When I see the catalog from my internet browser, it says that the game is available to download because it is in the pack, but then it takes me to the Microsoft Store app and there the only thing I can do is write a review. I tried fixing it with the wsreset command but it didn't work. How can I fix this? I'm from Argentina and my region is set here in Argentina, I tried changing it to USA and other countries and nothing works. I want to install Sea Of Thieves in particular, not sure if this information changes anything.

:)

JoaquinBeltran, Jan 2, 2019

2. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jan 2, 2019
  4. I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

1. I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cant install games

2. Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.: A while back I had malware on my pc which disabled my antivirus and windows update so I couldn't open microsoft store then I found a windows update activator which fixed the problem then when I try to download it says "Sorry, Something happened on our end." I have made a new...
  3. Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!!! I cant download any games from microsoft store.: A while back I had malware on my pc which disabled my antivirus and windows update so I couldn't open microsoft store then I found a windows update activator which fixed the problem then when I try to download it says "Sorry, Something happened on our end." I have made a new...
  4. I cant get any apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get any apps from microsoft store: Please help I can not get any apps from microsoft store for some reason. If i uninstall can i reinstall from somewhere?Any advice would be great thanks.S cunningham...
  5. I cant install any games with the windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install any games with the windows store.: I have installed games in the past and the ones still installed run fine.I have recently subscribed to the game pass and tried to install some games, the install button either does nothing or shows an error after a few seconds.I have followed all the advice from people on the...
  6. I cant install games from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install games from the Microsoft store: I open up the Microsoft store, every time I click on install game or settings or anything related to that my Microsoft store crashes. In other cases it doesn't crash but instead it says pending for all my current updates and when I hit install it doesn't do anything but it...
  7. I cant install any games on Microsoft Store

I cant install any games on Microsoft Store: So basically the problem is when I press install on a game nothing happens. It doesn't start installing or anything its just idle. I have tried resetting Microsoft Store and my system meets the requirements. Is there anything I can do?...
  8. Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any games from the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] So like the title says I currently can't install any games from the Microsoft Store with getting an error code. I have gotten a few different error codes from time to time today but this one is the one I get like 95% of the time. I spent 2 hours on the phone with...
  9. Cant install any apps from the microsoft store

Cant install any apps from the microsoft store: [ATTACH] it cant read my system specifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-any-apps-from-the-microsoft-store/03282ca0-b68b-4f4b-b9b3-e2be41b655e5"
  10. MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP

MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP: So.. Ive had this problem for months and i couldnt find any fix like 0 i tried resetting microsoft store putting weird commands in powershell and so on! My problem is that when i go in my Store first of all 1. My language is in french and i have no idea why everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install microsoft store games

2. microsoft store games cant clock on install

3. cant install microsoft games after windows install