Windows 10: I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...

Discus and support I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tobychung08 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tobychung08, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...

/u/tobychung08, Feb 11, 2020
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Feb 11, 2020
  4. I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...

Japanese Language Pack cannot install. Computer is Surface Pro 3

Hi Lee,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Japanese language pack.
    • Now, click on Japanese language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.

Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Japaneselanguage pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Japanese
      language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issue with downloading language pack, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the...

1. I can't install any of the following language packs on the left, on the right are the... - Similar Threads - can't install following

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  4. Can't install Marathi language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  5. Can't install Marathi language pack

Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  6. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  7. can't install language pack

can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  8. Can't install japanease language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install japanease language pack: When I try to install Japanese language pack according to the official method, the error happens. Error code; 0x80240437I contact IT department of my company, but the tell me I need to Microsoft directly.How can I deal this?...
  9. Can't install japanease language pack

Can't install japanease language pack: When I try to install Japanese language pack according to the official method, the error happens. Error code; 0x80240437I contact IT department of my company, but the tell me I need to Microsoft directly.How can I deal this?...
  10. Can't install japanease language pack

in Windows 10 Customization