Windows 10: i cant install any software in my pc

Discus and support i cant install any software in my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R GAMEROTWEAKS, Sep 7, 2019.

1. i cant install any software in my pc

i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named "program and temp" it was in E and D drive so i dont think those files were important but i really dont know about that so can anyone help me out?

Thanks

:)

R GAMEROTWEAKS, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 7, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

i cant install any software in my pc

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

i cant install any software in my pc

1. i cant install any software in my pc - Similar Threads - cant install software

2. I cant install outside apps/software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install outside apps/software.: for instance, i cant install firefox or ccleaner. it just comes up with window that says that its part of microsoft apps. so when i click on app permissions it just brings me to the list of apps. i have just set up my new laptop. so would i need to reset the laptop and...
  3. I cant install outside apps/software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install outside apps/software.: for instance, i cant install firefox or ccleaner. it just comes up with window that says that its part of microsoft apps. so when i click on app permissions it just brings me to the list of apps. i have just set up my new laptop. so would i need to reset the laptop and...
  4. I cant open my obs studio, or any installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open my obs studio, or any installer: Hi, i am currently trying to install obs-studio, and more installers. But when i double click the file i get this, i've watched a tutorial. In the tutorial inside of the advanched app settings. There is supposed to be a "Choose where to get apps" button, but for some reason...
  5. I cant install Minecraft on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install Minecraft on my pc: I own Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox one and I should be able to get the windows 10 edition from the Microsoft on my desktop but it still asks me to purchase it. How can I fix it?...
  6. cant download any softwares i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download any softwares i dont know why.: there is a problem these past few days . Id like to download a antivirus and a simple game I downloaded it in google and when I open the exe file or the setup file. and allow the installation , nothing happens and it doesn't download...
  7. I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant launch any windows apps on my pc: so awhile ago i got a new PC for my birthday and all was going fine but recently it says i need to activate windows and i need to buy a product key or something, also no windows apps will open, not photos, the windows store, sticky notes, Xbox companion just to name a few. i...
  8. Not able to install any software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install any software: Hi, I am not able to install geforce experience and kaspersky internet security on my pc from the last 1903 update. I have already tried a system restore but to no avail. Please Help :( OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel i5-4600 GPU: Nvidia GTX 960...
  9. Cant load any software or application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load any software or application.: Hi, I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error. So I went online searching for solutions and saw some video on youtube and changed regedit entries as per the steps shown and then restarted the...
  10. Any software that i can run my android on PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any software that i can run my android on PC??: Any software that i can run android on PC?? in the past i have tried a few but they never ran they always crashed thank u 115849

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc doesnt install any software