Windows 10: I can't install any windows from setup disk

Discus and support I can't install any windows from setup disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, since yesterday i face a problem.. please help me my computer running with windows 10 well since 1 year yesterday evening suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NabinSarkar1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I can't install any windows from setup disk

Hi all, since yesterday i face a problem.. please help me

my computer running with windows 10 well since 1 year

yesterday evening suddenly my computer shows me a error "your pc runs into a problem" like that

i ignore it and restart my pc. but after that there is black screen and nothing to happen

i know the besic of hardware, windows installation etc

i think i need to format my windows and re install it

in naturally i put my bootable pendrive in to usb port and boot from usb all ok but problem is...........

in setup window there is problem of freezes

in windows 7 disk or bootable usb there is same problem..

problem is-- boot from usb- loading windows files after that setup shows welcome screen and and then message appear setup is loading windows files.. but unfortunately there is nothing to move forword.. its freeze the screen i hold 10 minutes but nothing is appear

in windows 10 DVD there is also a blue screen and a mouse pointer in middle of the screen but nothing is appear

i have others bootable disk like hirrens boot cd, windows 7 live disk, windows xp live disk all are same result

nothing is responding

i don't face this kind of problem never before

please help me out. english is not my first language please don't mind

:)

NabinSarkar1, Dec 20, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Dec 20, 2018
  4. thraxed Win User

I can't install any windows from setup disk

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

I can't install any windows from setup disk

1. I can't install any windows from setup disk - Similar Threads - can't install setup

2. Can't install any apps from the windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps from the windows store.: I have tried a bunch of solutions such as through services, running powershell to uninstall store and re-install. Troubleshoot, repair, reset, TLS 1.2-1.3, Nothing works. Apps are just pending.Has someone found a fix?...
  3. Can't boot windows 10 from installation disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot windows 10 from installation disk: I dual booted ubuntu and win10 for a while. Then tried deleting both and doing a windows fresh install alone but now my laptop says windows installation disk is invalid operating system. I can boot Ubuntu installation disk and from gparted on Ubuntu live disk i deleted all...
  4. Can't install Windows 10 from a USB Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows 10 from a USB Disk: I have a ROG G20AJ Bios Version 0703 x64 Windows 10 Around 3 years of use. A while ago, my pc would turn on but the CPU fans would instantly stop and I wouldn't be able to interact with anything at all, just an infinite loop of turning the monitor on and off. A friend of...
  5. Can't install W10 from flash disk

Can't install W10 from flash disk: Just d/l-ed W10 to a USB thumb drive via the MediaCreationTool2004.exe Comp Mgmt tells me it's FAT32 It looks like this: [img] When I power on the computer I am trying to install to, I see the thumb drive flash a few times. But I can't boot from it; I get: Reboot and...
  6. Windows Setup can't be installed on partition

Windows Setup can't be installed on partition: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop that was delivered with a Window 10 operating system. At some time I removed Windows 10 and installed ubuntu 18.04 on it and now I want to install Windows again via an USB drive configured by the media creation tool. However at the step...
  7. WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??: When i open any setup or .exe file,the file open and works perfectly but after the execution of the setup, the application or software is nowhere to be found and it does not get installed the directed folder.It does display any popup or message but after completing any...
  8. Windows can't be installed on disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't be installed on disk: After receiving a BSOD which said critical process terminated, my inspiron 7567 would not boot up anymore, giving an error that there is no bootable device, and to check the cable. Upon doing a diagnostic through Bios, there was no issue found. Therefore I decided to...
  9. I can't finish the installation setup

I can't finish the installation setup: After I tried to install windows 10 on my laptop and finished installing the setup, my laptop restarted and instead of sending me to the beginning where I need to connect to my microsoft account and configure everything where I can start using the windows, it sends me back to...
  10. I can't install windows on to any partitions

I can't install windows on to any partitions: Guys can anyone solve the issue of mine ....? I can't install windows on to any partitions as it says it is readonly ...when i use diskpart it show the attributes readonly and current state readonly as "no" when I clear the attributes it returns an error cannot reset...