Windows 10: I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC

Discus and support I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Everything errors out and troubleshooter says it finds no problems? My questions, how can I install Windows apps?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lutchy Horace, Dec 16, 2020.

1. I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC

Hello,

Everything errors out and troubleshooter says it finds no problems? My questions, how can I install Windows apps?

:)

Lutchy Horace, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC

Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC

1. I can't install any Windows store app or Xbox for games PC - Similar Threads - can't install store

2. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  3. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  4. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install games on the xbox app.

Can't install games on the xbox app.: Everytime I start a download from the xbox app, a message from Microsoft Store appears, that it's downloading "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package".And then my game won't download, sitting at 0 B/S.Problem is only present in the xbox app, internet works fine...
  6. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  7. Can't launch any game from xbox pc app

Can't launch any game from xbox pc app: Every time I try to launch a game I get this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-game-from-xbox-pc-app/b2988e4b-13a9-4e89-8a6a-08d2b24700e3
  8. XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games

XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games: Hi.I'm on a PC trying to launch a game via the Xbox app. When I attempt this I'm taken to the Microsoft Store page.There's also a red bar on my Xbox app at the top of the screen, "Having trouble launching or installing games?" with a link to fix the issue. When clicking the...
  9. Can't install any store apps/games

Can't install any store apps/games: I changed the ownership of some WindowsApps folders on my hard drives so that I could find out what was in them before I deleted the folders, and now I can't seem to install any apps on the store. Not sure if that's related to my problem or if it's totally fine. I've reset...
  10. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...