Windows 10: I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

Discus and support I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by paytonkeisel, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." I have this computer signed in with my Microsof account. Its really pissing me off at this point. Can anyone help?

:)

paytonkeisel, Nov 19, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 19, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

1. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... - Similar Threads - can't install anything

2. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  3. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  4. I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.: So every time I open up my PC, the little Internet icon on my taskbar is saying I do not have an internet connection. But that's not the case as I am able to use my internet connection on a browser or various games. But this still prevents me from using some apps like...
  5. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  6. Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices": I'm trying to install a just-bought copy of Minecraft Bedrock onto my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, however, I am greeted by a message saying: It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...
  7. I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have any permissions and I can't change that.: Okay so I'm 16, hardly know anything about software. I've been trying to increase my dedicated video ram. I've found a method from YouTube on how to do it but when I open 'registry editor' and try to add a new key under 'intel' it says I don't have permissions to do that. I...
  8. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded: In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-1903-when-it-tells-me-in-the/f9a77279-5702-407e-8683-0f4917694ecf
  9. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  10. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable

3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

4. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account,
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account,
  6. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices,
  7. no applicable devices Microsoft store,
  8. applicable device,
  9. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.,
  10. applicable devices,
  11. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account,
  12. cant find any device microsoft store,
  13. where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  14. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft,
  15. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.