Windows 10: I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

Discus and support I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by paytonkeisel, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." I have this computer signed in with my Microsof account. Its really pissing me off at this point. Can anyone help?

:)

paytonkeisel, Nov 19, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 19, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

1. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when... - Similar Threads - can't install anything

2. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded: In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-1903-when-it-tells-me-in-the/f9a77279-5702-407e-8683-0f4917694ecf
  3. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  4. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything: So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here....
  5. I don't have windows installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have windows installer?: Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-installer/d0ffb199-5b35-429d-be7b-c150036a9a63"
  6. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...
  7. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  8. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.: In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing. How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't...
  9. I can't install anything.

I can't install anything.: I got my Microsoft Surface laptop last week and even from the beginning after I started to set it up, it acted weird. It wouldn't let me install anything from the app store, so I upgraded to Windows 10 S and that still wouldn't work. I can't use anything in the app store at...
  10. I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!: Hi, i think the title is enough *chuckle here you can see i don't have any bluetooth or even wireless devices but in the action center bluetooth is always turned on! and when i click on it, Its just open Settings. anyone can help me with this problem. its not a problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable

3. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account

4. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.,
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account,
  6. cant find any device microsoft store,
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.,
  8. where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  9. windows store it looks like you dont have any applicable devices,
  10. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.get more info,
  11. it looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account.,
  12. applicable device microsoft,
  13. applicable device,
  14. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices,
  15. applicable device to install insagram