Windows 10: I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...

Discus and support I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's happening since i reset my laptop MSI GF63 Thin.!6gigs,RTX 3050 i7-10750HI tried everything on internet but nothing can solve this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rishi Lahoti, Jan 30, 2023.

1. I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...

It's happening since i reset my laptop MSI GF63 Thin.!6gigs,RTX 3050 i7-10750HI tried everything on internet but nothing can solve this.

:)

Rishi Lahoti, Jan 30, 2023
  2. AlanEd209 Win User

Microsoft store stuck on pending

Yesterday the Microsoft Store was stuck on pending so I reinstalled Windows 11 and half a day later it looks like it's stuck on pending again.

I'm not reinstalling every time the store breaks. I guess I'll just hope the next Windows 11 update fixes it.

AlanEd209, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...

1. I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it... - Similar Threads - cant install anything

2. i cant instal anything on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant instal anything on microsoft store: i dont know why but the emplacement were is suppose to clic to Install a app on the microsoft store is Grey and is charging to infinity ?!?!?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-instal-anything-on-microsoft-store/c839b50e-0e95-4f69-8603-488bdad4049d
  3. i cant instal anything on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant instal anything on microsoft store: i dont know why but the emplacement were is suppose to clic to Install a app on the microsoft store is Grey and is charging to infinity ?!?!?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-instal-anything-on-microsoft-store/c839b50e-0e95-4f69-8603-488bdad4049d
  4. i cant instal anything on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...

I cant install anything from microsoft store everything is stuck on either pending or it...: It's happening since i reset my laptop MSI GF63 Thin.!6gigs,RTX 3050 i7-10750HI tried everything on internet but nothing can solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-anything-from-microsoft-store/2f382bda-3212-4c9d-a47b-e3afd1d6959f
  6. Cant install anything from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install anything from Microsoft store: Got a new pc today and trying to install mine craft, done all the updates to try and get it working but it won’t install and says cant connect to Microsoft store? Tried everything it suggests online done all updates and resets and still not working and just spins and says...
  7. Cant install anything from Microsoft store

Cant install anything from Microsoft store: Got a new pc today and trying to install mine craft, done all the updates to try and get it working but it won’t install and says cant connect to Microsoft store? Tried everything it suggests online done all updates and resets and still not working and just spins and says...
  8. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  9. Cant Install anything from the Microsoft Store, I have tried everything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant Install anything from the Microsoft Store, I have tried everything.: I recently bought the $1 for 3 months of Microsoft GamePass Ultimate. That worked fine. Right after, I tried to install Sea of Thieves but when I press the "install" button nothing happens. The 3 dots next to the install button do nothing, the "Buy to Own" button does...
  10. Downloading anything from the microsoft store results in it being stuck on "pending" and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading anything from the microsoft store results in it being stuck on "pending" and...: submitted by /u/_-potatoman-_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftwr5b/downloading_anything_from_the_microsoft_store/