Windows 10: I can't install anything.

Discus and support I can't install anything. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I install something like PUBG LITE,it cames out "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible.Please select another."I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FinaFina_, Apr 12, 2020.

1. FinaFina_ Win User

I can't install anything.

When I install something like PUBG LITE,it cames out "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible.Please select another."I don't even see theinstallation manual option.It seems like it has chosen a default drive for me but it's not available anymore.I do removed two HDD from my computer.And also minecraft will appear "Invalid Drive A:/" without chosing installation manual.How do I deal with that?

:)

FinaFina_, Apr 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't install anything. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't install anything. - Similar Threads - can't install anything

2. I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store: "Hi, I recently discovered that I'm unable to install apps from the Microsoft Store. When I try to install a new app, the 'Get' button appears initially, but after clicking it, it vanishes. Subsequently, the 'Install' button appears, but clicking it doesn't initiate the...
  3. I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store: "Hi, I recently discovered that I'm unable to install apps from the Microsoft Store. When I try to install a new app, the 'Get' button appears initially, but after clicking it, it vanishes. Subsequently, the 'Install' button appears, but clicking it doesn't initiate the...
  4. I can't install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install anything on the Microsoft Store: I attempted to install several different desktop themes Nature&Space , alongside programs and applications such as Pinterest, Picsart, and Instagram. It shows me that I supposedly own the apps, yet when I click on ,,Install'' absolutely nothing happens. Any help, advice,...
  5. Can't remove or install anything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove or install anything.: Hey,I cant install or remove things, it always writes "the requested operation requires elevation", and asks for a face recognition.After it approves my face it keep asking it again and again. I tried to remove the face recognition and it does the same thing as the video,...
  6. Can't install anything/give permissions to anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't install anything/give permissions to anything: So recently my PC ran into an issue where everytime i want to install a program or otherwise give a program permissions to modify my computer, i can't grant it permissions. What USED to happen is that windows would do its normal thing of graying the screen and giving me the...
  7. I can't install anything on Windows Store

I can't install anything on Windows Store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, and it activated successfully but i cant install it. I go to the page and see this, but when i hover over the "install" button it comes up with a cross, and can't install it, and it just puts the item into the download queue. I...
  8. I can't install anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install anything.: I got my Microsoft Surface laptop last week and even from the beginning after I started to set it up, it acted weird. It wouldn't let me install anything from the app store, so I upgraded to Windows 10 S and that still wouldn't work. I can't use anything in the app store at...
  9. Help! Can't install anything

Help! Can't install anything: Just tried installing LibreOffice, Almost installed then it started rolling back. Said... Virus & Threat Protection Unauthorized Changes Blocked Controlled Folder Access Blocked So I turned off Windows Defender and tried again. Same message. Tried Safe Mode...No Windows...
  10. I can't install anything ... Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't install anything ... Please help!: I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ... First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I figured I should try to reinstall it, and when the window saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" comes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to install anything in windows