Windows 10: i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

Discus and support i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it shows you may not have permission to acess them[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KalpanaMarasini, Nov 28, 2020.

1. i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

it shows you may not have permission to acess them i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro. 8bed7bb0-4aa5-4aa7-93c6-4c9c5b12ca04?upload=true.png

:)

KalpanaMarasini, Nov 28, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 28, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro. [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

1. i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - cant install app

2. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  3. I cant install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install apps: I have been having this issue for months were i couldnt install anything through the microsoft store and i had to reinstall gaming services because i had a problem with but its not letting so i cant play anything and its giving me a error code when i try to install it...
  4. I cant install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install apps: I have been having this issue for months were i couldnt install anything through the microsoft store and i had to reinstall gaming services because i had a problem with but its not letting so i cant play anything and its giving me a error code when i try to install it...
  5. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc: I didn't install multiple programs. I did find malware on my pc using Microsoft Safety Scanner, but I still want to know if these files are safe. The files were created in 2007, but I only have this computer since 2020, and I had no pc prior to that. I believe those files to...
  6. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc: I didn't install multiple programs. I did find malware on my pc using Microsoft Safety Scanner, but I still want to know if these files are safe. The files were created in 2007, but I only have this computer since 2020, and I had no pc prior to that. I believe those files to...
  7. i have a lot of apps that I didn't install on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...: [ATTACH] Some1 pls tell me solution, i searched up whole pc, even with MS Autorun, every single registry too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-version-due-to-this/64dd0ef0-d2b1-4448-8f1c-05cd5c71e784
  9. I just installed windows 10 pro on my pc , and my speakers became unavailable i have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just installed windows 10 pro on my pc , and my speakers became unavailable i have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L0nelyPumpkin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ge3evd/i_just_installed_windows_10_pro_on_my_pc_and_my/
  10. I cant install windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install windows 10 pro: I cant install windows 10 pro says when i click on i dont have a product key and when i click on windows 10 pro says cant find the microsoft software licesne terms plzz help.. 38420