Windows 10: I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store

Discus and support I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't install Minecraft dungeons from the Microsoft store which i purchase it some days before. It os showing error when i clicked on show details it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debanshu pandey, Oct 29, 2020.

1. I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store

I can't install Minecraft dungeons from the Microsoft store which i purchase it some days before. It os showing error when i clicked on show details it wait a few minutes and try again it continues for 3 some one please help me

:)

Debanshu pandey, Oct 29, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 29, 2020
  4. I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store

1. I can't install apps and games from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't install apps

2. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. In the updates available in the store, there is an application installer update available. But, when I click to download and update the application installer, it doesn't work, it gives me an error like...
  3. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. In the updates available in the store, there is an application installer update available. But, when I click to download and update the application installer, it doesn't work, it gives me an error like...
  4. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I went to the Microsoft store but I can't install any applications. In the updates available in the store, the application installer appears to update, but when I click to download and update the application installer does not work, error 0x80080204 appears....
  5. I can't install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps from Microsoft Store: Actually the title gives all the info, but here is the steps I did and some infoI runned wsreset.exeI reseted Microsoft Store through SettingsI know why this problem occured, I think, I installed a memory reducer 1 week ago and that remory reducer reduced wsappx's ram usage...
  6. Can't install games from microsoft store

Can't install games from microsoft store: Hi, I've bought gamepasss to play games on my pc, but whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store it just won't let me, I click the button and nothing happens, the xbox app just won't download, I tried restarting it, running wsreset everything... This is...
  7. I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store: Recently I opened up State of Decay 2, where I got a message that I needed to uninstall and reinstall the game for new content/support. I uninstalled, but when I tried to reinstall the program won't let me. When I mouse over "install," all I get is the no symbol as my cursor,...
  8. I can't install games from the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install games from the microsoft store.: When I trying to install Minecraft from the microsoft store and I'm asked what device I want to install it on, it states that I don't have any applicable devices attached to my microsoft account. But when I go to check for devices on my account it says that my computer is...
  9. Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.: I was trying to install a game from the store, but it won't let me. The choice is just grayed out. I thought I just didn't have the right apps to install games. So, I went and tried another game. To my surprise, it worked. I have bought the Game Pass, and the game in question...
  10. I can't install game from Microsoft store

I can't install game from Microsoft store: I uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 from my notebook and now I gonna install it back but when I hit the install and choose a disk to use already but nothing happens and not have an error code. So, I try it again and check the storage and internet and install it again but it still...